Chapter 18. King Of The Jungle. (Bonus chapter)

Start from the beginning

"Just don't let any other girls play with your hair okay?" I said with a wink.

He smiled and kissed me.

"When do you leave?" I asked.

"The day after tomorrow."

"You piece of shit. You're leaving in two days and you've only just told me."

"It was only just officially confirmed." He replied.

I rested my forehead on his.

"You know what this means don't you?" He said.

"After you get back every time I kiss you I'll have to think about how you've probably eaten crocodile penis and kangaroo bollocks?"

"No." He said with a laugh. "We are gonna have to have lots of sex before I go to last us this long month."

"I do believe you're right Mr. Maynard. You know what else it means? Fuck loads of sex to make up for lost time when you're back."

With that Jack pulled me onto his lap causing  me to straddle him. His hands slid down the back of my jeans and clawed onto me. I jumped off his lap and ran into his room. Seconds later Jack was behind me. He closed the door and pulled his shirt off before jumping onto his bed.

-

One day later

It was about 3am and Jacks flight was in the morning. He was fast asleep as I lay next to him. I looked at his sleeping face, so peaceful, and so fucking gorgeous.  I softly rolled out of bed and grabbed one of Jacks baggy long sleeve tops from the floor and pulled it on. I sat down on the end of the bed and let out a deep breath. I haven't slept at all. The thought of him leaving tomorrow breaks my heart. Thinking about it makes my whole body shake, no contact at all. The only thing I'll be able to do is watch him on tv. I'm so upset. I walk out into the dark living room lit dimly from the light outside the windows. I sat on the sofa and brought my knees to my chest. I lifted the rim of Jacks top up to my nose and smelt it. It's him all over. I began to sob into the top, there was nothing, nothing that could stop me I had to release these emotions.

The next thing I knew I was being cradled. I fell into his chest as he rocked me and stroked my head as well as planting kisses on me.

I woke up the next morning in bed being held by Jack and I remember what happened last night he must've carried me back to the room once I fell asleep. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. I looked up to see Jack still sleeping. I checked the time and we still had enough time before we had to leave so I decided to give Jack the perfect send off.  I slowly moved down the bed and started to pleasure Jack giving him something nice to wake up to.

"Well I'm definitely gonna miss this in the jungle."

I started laughed and lifted my head looking up at him.

"Good morning." I said.

He bent down and kissed me on the forehead.

"Come here." He said pulling me up.

He sat up as I straddled him feeling his hardness below me.

"God you are so beautiful." He said moving my hair away from my face with both his hands.

He wiped a tear away from my eye that I hadn't realised had fallen.  I leaned in and kissed him. As we continued to kiss I felt him hit harder. I let out a small gasp of air as it pushed against my area.

"Why don't I help you out." I said smiling at him.

Within seconds all clothing was gone and I was giving Jack the send off he deserved.

-

We were at the airport and Jack was saying his goodbyes to Conor.

"Do your best mate. Tho with you on the show they should really call it 'my brothers a celebrity get me out of here'." Conor said laughing.

I couldn't help but let out a small chuckle.

"Har har."

"Love you bro, stay safe." Conor said hugging Jack.

"Love you too." Jack said. "Look after her yeah?" Jack said into the hug not realising I heard.

"Course mate." Conor said. He got into the car and waited for me and Jack to say our goodbyes.

Jack turned to face me and I let out a deep breath as I looked at him.

"I'll be back before you know it." He said putting his arms round me.

I placed mine around his neck.

"I'm gonna be so poor when you get back."

"Why?"

"The about of times I'm gonna vote for you to do the trials and win, my phone bill is gonna be through the roof. But I guess you're worth it." I said with a wink.

"Im in love with you so fucking much." Jack said looking at me.

"And I'm in love with you." I said cupping his face with one of my hands keeping the other on the back of his neck.

Jacks eyes started to tear up as a few escaped. I wiped them away. We had run out of time. I kissed him one last time holding him so tight.

He picked up his bag and kissed me once more. He walked a few steps towards the entrance.

"I'll see you when you're king." I called loud enough for him to hear.

He looked back at me and mouthed the words 'love you.' And I returned them. I stood there til I couldn't see him anymore. I got into the drivers seat and Conor was sitting in the back of the car.

"Why are you in the back you muppet?"

"Oh shit yeah." He laughed. He got out the car and jumped in the front seat.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah. Just excited to watch him scream over bugs now. We all know I'm the one who gets rid of spiders in this relationship." I laughed.

"Well Sunday at 9pm on ITV, we can watch him do so it's gonna be great. Everyone will finally see I'm the manliest Maynard."

End of chapter eighteen.

A/N
Hey guys so I thought I would bring out a surprise extra chapter to celebrate Jack going into the jungle who else is so excited to see him on tv every night? Let's make him king of the fucking jungle! 🤴🏼🐍🕷