Chapter 1. Welcome Home.

This is it. Today is the day I move in with my best friends Caspar and Joe. It's been a long time coming but it's finally happening.

I've known Joe and Caspar for 4 years now I was 17 when I met them and I'm 21 now Joe was 20 and Caspar was 18. We all met through mutual friends as well as across YouTube. We've had plans to live together since I was 20 but I decided to wait til I was 21 and here it is, well almost. I'm 21 next week but the date was set. There has never been anything romantic between me and either of the guys, they're like my older brothers and I love them to pieces.

I pull up outside the flat with my boxes in the back of my car. I open the front door to see Caspar and Joe all suited up. Around the flat were welcome home banners and confetti along with champagne.

 Around the flat were welcome home banners and confetti along with champagne

"(Y/n) welcome home" Joe says coming up and hugging me.

"I'm so glad your finally here" Caspar says joining him.

"Me too guys but right now I just need help with boxes"

"we'll get right to it" they say in synchronicity and march out the door like soldiers. I picked up a glass of bubbly and took a sip "it's good to be home"

The next day.

Luckily for me Joe and Caspar moved in a week ago so most of the furniture was there it was just my stuff that had to be added. In my room I had a nice double bed with a tapestry of the sun and moon on the wall next to it I had clothing rails rather than a wardrobe and a cute dressing table along with a chest of draws. I spent the entire day unpacking whilst the guys were out at meetings. By the time they were home I had finished and it was getting pretty late so we were all slumped on the sofas.

"So (y/n) we were thinking we should have a party, you know, now that you're all moved in" Joe said.

"that sounds great, when?" I asked.

"how's tomorrow around 8:30?" Casp said not looking up from his phone.

"Fine by me I'll let my friends know"

"we'll do the same" Joe added.

"Right boys I'm off to bed see you tomorrow".

End of chapter one.

Authors note
Hey guys so to anyone who reads this and likes it let me know what you think and please feel free to leave any suggestions as to what you want to happen in the comments and I will try and work them into future chapters. Hope you enjoy.
P.s chapters will be longer in the future. 😊