fireworks katsudeku.

➳ katsuki bakugo x izuku midoriya
- in the midst of fireworks
- smut

a/n: happy new year guyzzz.

and because i am inspired, imma do smut =]

hey did i mention my birthday is on january two? yeeey dats right niggas. im now tweeeeelve~

hakhakhak i cant wait to turn into a teen~

-

a fierce wind blew in the nearby forest, fireworks are blowing, making the area glow bright and colorful.

new years are the best, yet most of people loved christmas.

but for izuku midoriya, new years are the best, yet christmas are great.

here he is, in the middle of the forest, watching the fireworks.

"it has already started! rumours said that the fireworks are going to take long until forty minutes! that is so amazing!" he yelled to himself and then sat down on the grass as he is watching the fireworks.

"deku?" a low, venomous voice growled, the green-headed male's heart dropped, as he was slowly looking at his back, not wanting to see what's on his back.

"ka... kacchan?" he asked, yet a hint of fear can be heard on his voice.

he wouldn't beat until he die, right? what if this person in front of him did? he will be going to be a venomous criminal, right?

"what are you doing here?" he calmly asked, midoriya gulped and then inhaled, he stared to the ash-blond's crimson eyes, as it was glaring a multiple knives onto him.

"we-well, i want to watch the fireworks." he muttered and then gulped, the male smirked, he ran towards the green-haired male and pinned him to the grass.

"that's silly." he muttered and slowly kissed the male, midoriya was shocked at first, but he slowly started to kiss back.

the kiss is rough. the ash-blond slipped his tongue to the green-haired's mouth, as it was exploring his wet cavern, and let go, with a string of saliva connecting them.

"kacchan..." he moaned, bakugo's eyes widened as his trouser's tightened, as midoriya's trouser's tightened to, and their bulge made contact, made them groan and moan.

"kacchan..."

bakugo started to take of his shirt, even the green-haired's shirt, as they saw their both body; made them aroused.

"shit, shit, shit..." he muttered, he flicked his fingers to midoriya's nipples, as he heard a reply, he rake his nails onto it, abusing it, as midoriya moaned continously.

the fireworks continously lighting up the sky, as midoriya's loud moans continously ringing in the middle of the forest.

the ash-blond started sucking onto his neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys, and midoriya moaned loudly; his sweet spot abused.

"deku, i can't even imagine you can do those sounds you are making right now." bakugo muttered as he tugged on the hem of midoriya's trousers, pulling them down, as his green-coloured undergarment revealed.

"really love green, hmm?" he pulled down the boxers, as his hardness sprung out.

"kacchan..." midoriya stuttered, the ash-blond smirked at the sight.

"it's color green, like your hair." he complained and midoriya blushed.

"we-well.. uh... haa~" he moaned, as the ash-blond licked the tip.

"haaa~ kacchan~" midoriya mewled, the ash-blond continously licking the tip of his manhood.

"hiyaaaaah~" he moaned loudly as the ash-blond shove his length into his mouth, bobbing up and down, he was choking as the tip is touching his uvula multiple times.

"i'm gonna cum~ kacchan~"

his manhood throbbed and twitched, as he came inside the ash-blond's mouth, bakugo swallowed it, tasting the sourness of the cum, and he let go of it, with a loud, wet pop.

"you are still hard, and it's oozing precum." he stated, midoriya slowly put his onto it, it twitched.

"nyaah~" he moaned quietly, the ash-blond took off his pants and boxers, as he was fully nude. he lifted the other male's legs, as his hole is now on his view.

"deku," he growled and he pushed his hands slowly to the green-haired, the green-haired male's eyes widened as his hole slowly ripping.

"kacchan~ it hurts..." he muttered lowly and then held back a sob.

he roughly entered his hole and started to move it.

"kacchan.. it hurts!" he yelled out and cried in pain, tears started to fall from his eyes.

he added another one as it entered nicely, hitting a good spot, midoriya's body arched and let a heavenly moan.

"kacchan~"

bakugo bit his lips, why is he doing this?

"kacchan... please... pu-put it inside me..." midoriya cried, pointing at his big manhood, surging to take midoriya.

bakugo nodded and hesitantly put his manhood to the tight hole, midoriya bit his lips as the pain started to scrumble again.

his eyes close, warm tears started to fall, he opened his eyes as he saw the ash-blond groaned.

"fuck deku, so tight~" he groaned and pull back, and slam himself again.

midoriya moaned and hugged bakugo tightly, scratching his back, he didn't mean to, but the pleasure is too much to handle.

"kacchan~ i really~ haaa... really~ haaa... love you~ aaah!!" he yelled out, crying ecstasy and he gasped at the sudden bite onto his shoulders.

"fuck deku, so tight..." he groaned, slamming himself back and forth, fast and rough.

midoriya moaned continously, bakugo grunted and slammed faster.

midoriya's eyes widened as bakugo hit his prostrate and screamed ecstasy.

"aaaah~ kacchan~ i'm gonna cum~" he yelled out, the ash-blond reached his manhood, and squeeze it.

"kacchan, le-let me cum..." he mewled and the ash-blond smirked.

"together." his voice ragged; his seeds shoot out into him, midoriya yelp and moan, as bakugo let go of his manhood and he shoot seeds onto them.

bakugo pulled out and then lie beside him.

"i love ya too, izuku." he muttered, they looked up to the sky and saw the fireworks.

"so the rumours are true, the fireworks are going to be forty minutes, isn't that great, kacchan?"