ch.7

(Bella)

As the night went on we talked and played with the kids. About around two hours after Isabel froze dad, her mate's and Alex they all come back. " OK Isabel we are heading home someone decided to freeze Marcus so no work is getting done" aro says "in my defense that was meant for you aro you just decided to have Marcus sit in your throne... Oh and take Alex with you"Isabel says and they leave"well I gotta go buy some white clothes for Elizabeth and I"dad says"no dad Alice can do that you are going to sit down and learn my children's names" I say handing him Jessica"then you are going to learn your children's names because this calling me Renee isn't working i am not a mother"Isabel says "yes you are you have twins although I can take angle if you wish not to be a mother of two"I say "no you can take Alex and I will keep angle" Isabel says"or you can send Alex to dad's and I stay with Bella"Elizabeth says"great idea" I say "hey dad how would you like to spend some time with your grandson"Isabel says" OK what's the worst he can do" dad says and we all laugh and say "wait and see oh and you can't send him home until after your birthday" "I am staying with Bella " Elizabeth says while Isabel calls aro and tells him to send Alex back and that they finally gets a break. Once we are finished teaching dad who is who Alex comes in and dad and him left.

(4 months later)

Today is my birthday I am happy I made it but not happy that everyone is coming to celebrate. "Bella babe come on I told Alice nothing like before " Esme says"ya in other words a huge party " I say "how about just having cake and ice cream and presents "Carlisle says "OK I am fine with the cake and ice cream but I draw the line at presents" I say "to late it's the only way we could go with out a party like last time" Esme says"fine" I say getting dressed and ready for today just then Elizabeth walks in "happy birthday sis" she says"happy birthday Beth " I say hugging her "now what is this about a party you know I hate them" Elizabeth says "ya we are only having cake, ice cream and presents"I say"yay presents"Elizabeth says "OK how are we even related" I say"easy when a mother and father have sex ..."Isabel says"OK we don't need to know that we already do" I say "OK OK happy birthday you two now dad will be here soon so what did you get him" Isabel says a book with our pictures and names " I say "I got him a poster with our pictures and names"Elizabeth says "seriously is that a joke"Isabel says"what did you get him "I ask" a ring with the medical symbol on it " Isabel says"OK fine you have the better present" Elizabeth and I say  laughing when she walks out "why are you guys laughing "Esme asks"oh that's because we always compare presents and we always say the worst presents and let her think she's better than both of us then we out shine her when they open it" I say  "hello Isabel" dad says"hey dad happy birthday" Isabel says"thanks oh Alex is in the car and please take him home"dad says. As we walk down "hey guys happy birthday"dad says "thanks dad happy birthday to you also"Elizabeth and I say  after that we sat talked the opened presents of course dad always opens them first "here open mine first it's better than the other two' s "I Isabel says "  OK OK "  dad says and he opens it and smiles then I hand him his present from me which is a new medical bag with specially made pens and notebooks"here's your present hope you like it" I say and he opens it to see the medical bag and says" thanks" " open it" I say and he dose and smiles and opens  Elizabeth's which is an add on to my present he opens it and smiles" thanks" he says " it's an add on to Bella's present" Elizabeth says and then Isabel says" OK who wins "  "Elizabeth and Isabella" dad says and we laugh " and we win ten years in a row boo hoo Isabel" Elizabeth says" but they said they got you a book and a poster with each of our names and pictures" Isabel says" oh we did but it was a joke present we had him open yesterday" I say " OK OK let's have Bella open her presents and that's what I did once I get to my sister's presents I open them Isabel got me a locket with sister's forever engraved on it and Elizabeth painted a picture of the whole family including mom "sorry Isabel, Elizabeth wins  this year" I say "yes I finally beat the ten year winner" Elizabeth says and everyone laughs " OK Elizabeth's turn" I say and she opens all the presents and gets to Isabel's and my present. Isabel got her the same necklace and I painted the same picture except made us all look like a royal family. " Bella wins for  the tenth year in a row " Elizabeth says  and we all laugh  after that we had cake and ice cream and continued to talk then it was time for me, Elizabeth and Dad's  transformation into a vampire I so hope everything goes well.