ch. 5

(Bella)

It's Been 4 months since I came to the cullens it's been going well Carlisle and I spend more time together. Esme has been working a lot so Carlisle and I have some alone time. I am do in 3 weeks. I hope everything Gose well. Right now I am reading a book while esme is hunting and Carlisle is working on some patent files. As I am just about to finish the chapter my water broke"carlisle come quick I am in going into labor" I say knowing he can hear me two min. Later Carlisle lis in the room picking me up and taking Me to his medical room. Six hours later I gave birth to 8 beautiful baby girls. Carlisle checks them over before I hold them. Just as Carlisle hands me one esme walks in. " hey esme" I say" hey Bella how are you feeling" esme askes" ok I guess" I say as Carlisle hands me baby one" she's so cute" esme says" just like her mommy" Carlisle Says" ok why Don't we name her so she's not baby 1 forever" I say" how about Samantha" Carlisle Says." Ok that's a nice name how about hope for her middle name" I say " Samantha hope sounds nice but what is her last name" esme asks" Bella and I was talking and well she doesn't want any connections to her father so she decided to change her last name to Cullen" Carlisle Says" so it's Samantha hope Cullen" esme asks we just nod while I hand Samantha to esme while Carlisle hands me baby two" how about we name this little one arabella Marie Cullen" Carlisle Says" I like it I say as esme puts Samantha in a cot so she can hold. Arabella. And I can hold baby. Number 3 " I like the name skyler rose cullen" I say as I hand esme skyler" how about Alison Marie Cullen For the next one" esme says" I like it so far we have Samantha,arabella, skyler and Alison" I say" I like the name Jessica" Carlisle Says" Jessica Faith Cullen I like it" I say as I am handed Jessica" how about Emilea hope Cullen" esme says" I like it just as much as I like Elizabeth Faith Cullen" I say" ok so we have Samantha, arabella, Alison, skyler, Jessica, emilea, and Elizabeth how about we name the next one Jennifer rose Cullen" Carlisle Says" I like it" I say. After we named them Carlisle carried me back to bed while esme took care of the kids. Once my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

(Carlisle)

Once Bella was sleeping I went and filed their birth certificates. I guess we are lucky to have already talked about it. Once I was done I went back to were esme is to help with the kids. "Bella is sleeping" I say As I walk into the room to see esme feeding Samantha" that's good she needs The rest I think we should get the kids a little necklace with their names on them" esme says" Bella and I was thinking the same thing I already ordered them" I say. You see Bella and I was talking about getting something with the kids's name on it so we decided if it was girls it wold be a necklace if it were boys it would be a watch. So after I filed their birth certificates I ordered the necklaces. The rest of the day I spent talking care of the kids with esme until it was time for work then I left.

(Esme)

After Carlisle left I went upstairs to check on Bella while everyone else watched the kids. When I got into the room Bella was sleeping so I went back down stairs." Esme how's bella" Alice asks" good she is sleeping right now" I say" ok now what are their names" rose asks" Samantha, arabella,skyler,Alison,emilea,Elizabeth,Jessica and Jennifer" I say while Ponting at the correct baby" cute names what are their middle names" rose asks" arabella and Alison's is Marie, Samantha and emilea's is hope, skyler and Jennifer's is rose, and Elizabeth and Jessica's is faith" I say" that's nice. Are their last be swan" Jasper asks" nope it's Cullen Bella is changing her last name" I say. That's when skyler started to cry and I hand rose her bottle. " should I go wake up bella" Emmett says excitement clear in his voice" no Bella just gave birth to 8 Beautiful baby girls let her sleep" I say" oh come on Bella probably wants to see the kids" Emmett says" no leave her alone she is probably really tired" all of us say to enmity at the same time. " fine I wont wake her up" Emmett says disappointment clear in his voice" ok good now let's get their rooms done I am thinking four in each room for now" I say" good idea esme you and the boys go and get their rooms done while rose and I watch the kids" Alice says. And the boys and I head upstairs to get their rooms finished. About 10:00 we are finished now all we need to do is put their names above their cribs then we are done. When we are completely finished we went down stairs to the living room to get the kids and put them to bed. Then we all went into our own rooms. Onece I lay down Bella snuggles up to me and I just watch her sleep while playing with her heir. I hope Carlisle comes home soon.

(Carlisle)

It is 11 when the chief of the hospital comes in" Dr. Cullen I heard you just adopted 8 beautiful baby girls why didn't you tell me I would have given you a couple of days of to spend time with them" the chief of the hospital says" that's ok Dr. Shane my wife and girlfriend is home with them" I say" oh Ya I forgot you Cullens believe in Polly relationships" Dr. Shene says" Ya to bad I can't have two wives but I still love both of them oh and don't Worry I can still work Bella gave birth today and esme and I adopted them but they both are at home so are the older kids" I say" well why don't you take a couple of days off any way oh and tell Bella we can't wait to have her working here" Dr. Shane says" will do bye" I say as I get up and head out. Once I get home I go upstairs to see my two wonderful mates. " hey esme" I say as I walk into the room" Hey babe the kids are sleeping and the others are in their rooms. What are you doing home early" esme says" Dr. Shane gave me a couple of days off to spend time with the kids" I say as I change" oh that's so sweet of him" esme says" Yes it was" I say as I get into bed on the other side of bella. I hope our lives will be filled with happiness.