Chapter 36

Chapter 36

Tiny

"Get," I picked his clothes off of the hangers, and threw it at him. "Out," I did it again. "Now."

Calvin stood there like I was crazy. "No." He had tge audacity to stand there with a smirk on his face. Do he realize that I am about to divorce his ass and, kick his cheating ass out my house.

"Ima show you asswhole." I pointed the finger while continuing to remove his items out. Instead of throwing them alhis way, I tossed it out the window. I passed him up, leaving my room, going down my stairs, into my kitchen to get matches, and left out to get some gas. Which was in my garage. I opened my front door, kicked his clothes out. I was about to just something basic and put his clotes in the trash, but I had a better idea. I went in the house to gather everything, only to find him sitting at his desk in his office.

"Yeah, get comfortable bitch." I heard him snicker. I cgecked for all his stuff, everything. I went back outside while grabbing the last thing that belonged to his dirty ass. I pressed the window button on his custom made only for him benz, lifting the top window up revealing the inside of his car. I began to throw his stuff in there. Oh, guarantee that he will be gone. FOR GOOD. I looked up toml see his office window open. I smiled. I poured the gasoline on his stuff. "Calvin honey, you're car is on fire." I shouted out. I didn't take him that long to come to the window. I threw the match in there and watched as all of his things lit up, but I had to hurry back inside. I took my phone out and recorded it, waiting for his car to blow. He ran outside passing me up.

" Oh my, im gonna kill you Tiffany." he ran to get the hose pipe. I placed my hand on my heart pretending to be hurt by his words.

"Is that a threat." I said sarcastically. I continued to record, still awaiting on his car to burst into flames and shatter in the air! My dreams failed once I saw him put the fire away. I stormed into the house after he turned around to come in.

"You trying to set my shit on fire." he came in there face to face with me. There was no need for me to run, cuz shit, I wish a nigga would try, attempt to put their hands on me.

"Try," I laughed "Nigga I did." I rolled my eyes his way while folding my arms.

"You're a bi-" Slapppp! I asked him right across his face. He grabbed my hands pinning me against the wall

"Get off me asshole."

"Nope, you gonna leave me?" he asked looking me directly into my eyes. Dumb question.

" What the fuck you think dick head."

"I think you're not."

"Get the hell out of here." I smacked my lips.

"Its true, you love me, want me, and need me, and you arent going anywhere." he let me go, backing up against the other side of the wall.

"Look I want a divorce."

"Want me to call the lawyer."

"Someone's got to do it."

"Okay give me your phone." I threw it at him. He caught it, and began calling the lawyer. I heard his phone ring as he began laughing.

"Your such an idiot. Get out." I walked off into my room locking the door. It wasn't long before he came prancing his way through my closet into my room. Dammit, I keep forgetting to keep that door lock. I rolled my eyes add he sat next to me. For some reason, I didn't even budge to move. I was mad, but want showing any signs. Maybe because I didn't want to lose my baby inside me. I don't want to stress even though I am. Calvin placed his hand on my belly. I quickly removed it.

He sighed and so did I. "It started in high school." He blurred out.

I didn't want to talk about the situation, but we needed to. He just brought it up. I picked my head up once he said that. I didn't bother looking at him. I felt the tears coming. "She came over to talk, well actually, looking for you to talk to, but yo weren't there. That was the day I was at your house waiting for you myself. So, I invited her in telling her to Wahid for you, she did. She uhh," he scratched his head. "came in. She was in tears crying, then she began babbling off at the mouth about her boyfriend and how he broke up with her. I didn't know what to say, I mean I didn't. so I kept quiet. I guess she realized I want responding, and she stared at me. I looked at her and quickly looked away. I was about to get up, but she made the move. The move to kiss me.

Calvin's flashback

"Why can't I have someone so perfect like you Calvin. Tiffany is so lucky, tiffany gets everything." She sobbed as I pushed her away.

"You need to leave." I said to her. She looked at me shocked. Then she made another move, the same move, kissing me again.

I was somewhat faithful when I was seventeen, but I couldn't help myself, but when I met Tiff, I was. Then I messed up with her bestfriend, Raynell.

I didn't stop her, so we kept going. Then we were talking of eachothers clothes. Next thing you know we were naked.

I looked into her eyes and she looked into mine. I wanted to stop, but I didn't. I kept going. We had sex for about a few minutes until I came to my senses that I was with you. So we stopped. I stopped.

"Don't tell her about this please, she would hate me forever." She had her head down feeling shame.

"I won't if you won't." I said. She left after that. She left very quickly.

He finished talking me how it started, or so I think. Or, I think I just interrupted him in the process.

"I'll pack all my stuff and I'll leave." I left out the room with him traveling behind me.

"Wait, stopped." He grabbed my arm. I jerked away not making white contact as I snatched my keys off the counter. He removed them sitting them down.

"Talk."

"Fuck you, you cheating bastard." I don't know why but I had the urge to go into my junk room, and grab a bat. An iron one at that.

"What the- don't you dare think about hitting me with that Tiffany." I walked closer to him ready. I swing the first time, but he ducked.

"Girl," again, I swung, I missed. "stop it." He pleaded. I swing, only hitting him on the side of his legs. "Arhh." He almost fell down. I attempted to do it again, but he caught this lick. He raised his voice as I continue to cry. "Chill the fuck out."

"I fucking hate you." I stormed out the house, not knowing where I was going to go. I'm just still stuck on my husband, my own fucking husband, my friend, my everything, can turn his back on me. Lie to me, cheat on me. Betray me. Why are my eyes opened now, why couldn't they open when it first began.