Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Rayne

The date that me and Cori went on was nice. It was real nice, but when we were eating at the table I wanted to ask him if you know. If she was a girl. Calvin really had me thinking about it. He is a girl, and born a girl. I'm whooping some ass. Then maybe Calvin didn't want me to go, maybe he was jealous. I don't know.

After the dinner I want feeling to good. I been throwing up, having headaches, and dizziness. My nipples were hurting this morning. I was feeling very ill. So I went to the doctor this morning, and I saw tiny and her husband there. I guess she's pregnant, and so am I. I don't even know if I should keep it or not. It's bad enough, im betraying some one close. So I think im gonna tell Kevin that I pregnant. I know his response is gonna be like, well I don't know exactly. I'll call him now. I called and he picked up. I was quiet for a while, then I said I was pregnant very quick.

"I know." he said.

"You do."

"Why else would you be at the hospital. look I'm gonna be there for my child, but I, you know. Shit."

"I understand Calvin."I was about to cry. he didn't want me now.

"No it's not like that, I just don't know what to do Ray."

"Me either. ill have an abortion if you want." the tears fell.

"I'm coming over." he said and hung up. I like Cori, but I got to end things between us.

...

I opened the door looking sad and stuff. Calvin looked at me. he took my hands and pulled me into a hug. I wanted to hug him back, but I didn't.

I did some thinking today, and before he came over.

"Talk to me." he said walking over to the couch.

"I don't think there is much to say." I said playing with my fingers. He lifted my chin up. I slapped it away.

"You don't understand Calvin I love you, but you have a wife. my bestfriend actually, and I'm doing this to get. She gonna have to know."

"NO. she doesn't have to know." he came to me.

"She gonna find out sooner or later Calvin." I backed away from him.

"No she wont this'll be our secret." he says.

"How the fuck could this be a secret. How can something like this be kept away, just get out. tough love her, go to get, get away from me." I said pushing him to the door. he turned around quick. grabbing my fast.

"Fuck Tiffany. Rayne, fuck her."

What he said I don't believe. There is no way in hell a married man is going to leave his wife for his mistress. "Just go."

...

With Calvin gone, I went to the clinic. I was in there to get an abortion and went back home to my bed to rest. I couldn't do it. I couldn't kill a child. Especially if im carrying it. I didn't feel like going to work today, so I called boss and told him that im missing out today. Everybody were suppose to go out to the club today. I not gonna go, plus I can't be doing all this walking while im feeling like this. I guess I'll go.

...

It was still morning and I wasn't feelong good. there was a knock on the door. I groaned getting up out of my bed. I opened the door and there stood Cori. I was kind of shock then again I.

"So its like that." he mad or upset or whatever.

"What you mean Cori?" I stepped outside.

"We go out, have a good time, and I call you and you ignore me. You don't answer my mesages and you out here playing me Rayne, and a nigga really feeling you."

"I didn't receive any of your calls." I looked at him. "LOOK im sorry that-"

"Don't even fucking worry about no more. I guess, its cool if you dont you know." "Are you even feeling me that way?"

"Yes I do but, but-" I was about to tel him that I was pregnant then I decided against it.

"But what?" he said. Before I could answer there was screaming and yelling on the other side of the bulidng. Cori and I looked at each other. We automatically knew who that was. CHARDAE.

We walked over to the other side and saw Chardae yelling and buckin with her pregnant ass. Chris was holding her back, because she was trying to get too some girl. Us being nosy, we walked downstairs over to them. From what I see Chris fucking up.

"You gone bring this bitch to my house and then she gone disrespect me. nah Chris fuck allat." she said.

"Bitch shut the fuck up. That's why I got yo man." the other girl said.

when she was talking I knew that voice from anywhere. That's the knew stripper that I work with. I don't really her though she talk to much shit as you can see. The bitch can't really shake her ass on the pole.

I'm wondering why Chris brung her over to his baby momma house in the first place. That's stupid. Then she wanna catch an attitude with Cori when he tried moving Chardae away from the them. I saw Adalis ass looking out the window, sipping on Gatorade. Carlisa, the stripper, walked up to Chardae like she was bout to do something. I was watching Adalis every move. Cause she sneaky. She raised that window up.

"I WISH THE FUCK YOU WOULD PUT YO HANDS ON HER, I DARE YOU TO MOTHERFUCKA." before she could take another sip of her drink Carlisa said something.

"And what..the..fuck...are you going to do about it." She said rolling her eyes and neck.

"Oh word, give me five minutes bitch." She disappeared and came back, and did a the sixty turn out that window and walked her ass downstairs.

"This bitch think she-" Carlisa sentence was interrupted by Adalis connecting get fist to her jaw. after that then bitches was getting it. To say a bitch who talks a lot odd shit, can't back het shit up. that's why that ass getting whoop. Cori and I began laughing, this girl is really wind milling it. Adalis stopped.

"Really bitch." and hit her with a two piece. She uppercut her too making her ass fall. Out off nowhere, Chardae came and started hitting Carlisa.

"yeah...bitch, fuck with me now. Fuck with me." She stay hitting her. Chris tried to get her off his hoe.

"Bitch get off her, mane, get up Chardae fuck." he pushed Chardae off making her fall back, put some dude caught her.

"Hold the fuck up." Cori and I said. Cori stepped forward Abbott to do something to Chris.

"Nahhhh, I got this." the man who caught Chardae said. He moved closer to Chris. "The fuck you problem is man, putting yo hands on a pregnant woman like that."

"Mane fuck outta here." Chris waved his hand in his face walking off. Chris was pulled back by him and got punched. We didn't even notice that Adalis and Thot stopped fighting. While that man was giving it to him, Carlisa was over there.

"Wait let him up...." She tried pushing him off, but that wasn't working. "y'all don't just stand there, help."

"Bitch please, that's yo man." Chardae said. Adalis was looking like 'bitch really'. I was leaned back against somebody's car.

"Omg, don't hit him like that." this girl really fitna cry. I laughed. "get up. get off him."

Chris got up stumbling back and forth and was caught by carlisa. the.man walked.over to chardae. carlisa wrapped her arm in his and he snatched it away in the air walking off leaving her frozen in her spot. I gues he noticed that he did sense her behind him.

"Is you just gone stand there." he said walking to his car. That girl stayed put. "I dont here fucking footsteps behind me bitch."

"ooooooo no he didnt." I said. and her dumb ass gone start walking. they got in the car and drove off.