Scroll 7: Sky

Começar do início

'It looks like you've finally found your answers. Now, how are you feeling? You need to take it slowly until you truly recovered. You've exhausted yourself when we traveled. Come on, sit up and we'll open the window for you. That's the least we could do.' He said. Thais slowly sat up, but that alone took a lot of her energy. She was not truly healed and it will surely take time.

"This is peaceful. The fresh air brings me closer to the sea." She muttered. The door opened and entered Sinbad. He saw her up and quickly ran to her.

"You're finally awake, but you should be resting. How did the window opened?" He asked. She laughed lightly at his confusion before touching his cheek. She could not believe that he was really here. Connecting their foreheads together, she felt more at ease. Sinbad could not fathom the feeling, but it was reassuring that they were together again.

"I'm glad that you are here." He put his lips lightly on her before she took action and deepened it. Just then, they heard a squeal outside their room. It was Pisti who quickly ran when she was discovered. Thais heavily blushed at that and hid her face in Sinbad's clothes. The said king just laughed and lulled her to sleep. It looked like she was still tired because as soon as his humming ended, she was fast asleep.

Sinbad stood from his bed and smiled at the figure before him. Her beautiful face, snow white hair, and the electric blue eyes that are hidden from everybody was a sight to behold. For now, a knock interrupted his thoughts and Ja'far who had a smug look came into view.

"Hello there, Sin. I suppose you have something to say?" Sinbad scratched his head bashfully and apologized for his reactions. The former assassin sighed and forgave him. He really could not stay angry at him for too long. He turned his head towards the woman resting on his bed. Thais looked peaceful, but Ja'far will have to take his king for his paperworks.

"I know that you are admiring her as she sleep, which is totally creepy, but you have to come back to your office and do your paperworks. I will send a healer here soon and Yamraiha and the others should visit as well. Now, move your ass out of this room." He glared at the man. Sinbad put his hands up defeated before giving a quick kiss to her.

Not too long, Thais woke up. It was already past lunch when she heard a knock. She called out come in and Yamraiha came into view. She smiled at her and encourage the magician to take a seat. The blue haired magician grabbed the nearest chair and checked her status. She observed her rukh and was happy that Thais will be healed up soon. Thais was curious and she wanted to know about Sinbad's expenditures. Yamraiha proudly retold everything she knew.

"So once again, he used his looks and charmed women to his bidding. That is just so like him." She deadpanned. Yamraiha stepped back at the dark aura filling the room. At the exact minute, Sinbad entered the room with a delicious meal.

"Oh, Yam? What happened here?" He asked. Yamraiha turned around and apologized to Sinbad before exiting the room. She did not leave entirely though as her head was peeking just right outside the door. Sinbad carefully treaded over to her when she let out a loud sigh. The sound itself scared him to the bones, but he had to be strong. Whatever it was that irritated her, he had to apologize.

"I know you have a good reason for charming those women though. Although, I do hope that you will not do it again." She smiled at her, but the threat was evident in her tone.

"Yes, Ma'am." 'She's scary!' Sweat trickled down his head as he held out food and tea for her to eat. She was delighted with the meal and quickly indulged herself. Yamraiha, who was outside the door, sighed and went back to the others to tell them the news.

After eating, Thais put her food aside and debated whether she should ask him or not. She squirmed in his bed before finally having the courage to ask.