Heartstrings

TEASER

“I know you hate me and don’t want to see my face or hear from me but I….” Khushi whimpered hearing his words as he paused again “But I need you Khushi. I …. I really need you. Please meet me for once.” Oh yea she really hates but more then him she hates herself that even now she can feel the desperateness in his voice. She heard him taking another long shaky breath and waited for more explanation about why he suddenly wants to meet her but it never came instead “I’ll wait for you there. Tomorrow! Please meet me for once Khushi, it’s serious and … I .. I really need you.”

She shakes her head in denial while wiping her tears “She won’t go!

But his voice was desperate” her inner voice screamed.

So? Didn’t you listen he himself accepted that I hate him?”

But he’s still your husband” stupid inner voice screamed again.

Yes Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada, her once a dear husband suddenly needs her.” Her mind mocked her sarcastically and she screamed pushing both voices away and cried. “Why? Why he have to show his presence now when she was finally moving on?”

__________________

What do you think about this little teaser? Let me know your reviews :)

Complete update will be posted tomorrow or day after.

Kiddo_Star Fiona_Arshi Twinkle_alisha inaara_khan