It's a LOVE STORY

@Kiddo_Star here you go kiddo :) had to do this for you ;)

She looked at herself in the mirror trying to smile another fake smile when someone asked her to close her eyes. She looked beside her to see her make-up artist standing to apply another coat of eyeliner on her eyes to make it look more bold and she closed her eyes. She sighed as moving backward she rested her head on the chair letting her do whatever she wants after all this is her life and this is her "A super Model"
"Khushi Gupta"
She started doing modeling from the age of 19 and now at 26, she is one of the top models and this fake smiles and heavy coats of make-up are her best friend. How much she wants to go back in those days where she was only a carefree and innocent girls with lots of dreams but that's not possible and she have accepted this truth long ago. Because those dreams were so simple and sweet that now it hurts, It hurts to think how everything she wished for was harshly snatched from her by her destiny.
"This fame, this lights, this name, she never dreamt this big. Modeling wasn't her choice, never but it was her need. Her need to earn for herself and her mother but because of the greed of her so called relatives she was forced to make it her profession."
She smiled another fake smile as show stopper was called on stage, so carrying another confident smile she walked gracefully on the stage. Other girls would have been felt elated with the appreciative glances and praises she is getting but none of this fascinate her. She don't want this praises on her beauty and figure, she just yearns for a single word of praise for what she is from inside, behind this layers of make up and expensive branded dresses.
As she returned back to green room and started removing make-up, a lone tear rolled down from her eyes. How badly she wants to enjoy just being Khushi, that old carefree and childlike Khushi, always smiling, playing pranks. How much she wants go outside like common peoples and enjoy that roadside chaat, Sweets, and spicy parantha's without anyone telling her that she shouldn't eat this or that, it'll spoil her figure, her skin. With this thoughts often running her mind she remembers something else or should say someone whom she however tries to forget from any and every corner of her life but she knows somewhere those moments with him was the best moments of her life but like everything even that phase of her life was ruined.
"Arnav" she whispered as her teary eyes opened. "I wish I can forget you."
A loud sound of crash reverberated inside a room where a man in late twenties was breathing heavily in rage. He turned hearing the knocks on door and saw a servant standing there, almost shivering, he asked her to come inside and let her clean the mess he have made. But his gaze again turned towards the large screen of the LED T.V. inside his room and he fisted his hands.
Why? Why after all these years she still affects him?"
He have already came a long way, he have achieved everything he wanted then why he still feels this emptiness, this anger. Why the hell she affects him? Why he can see the sadness in her eyes when she is smiling her best smile in front of everyone? And why the hell does he wants to go there and grab her and shake her to tell him why is she sad? What is that even after having anything he can feel sadness behind her smiling face? But no nothing affects him. Nothing and no one can affect him and he as sure not going to accept it.
"Arnav Singh Raizada" is not an emotional fool. He is a practical man and a shrewd businessman and a mere girl can't affect him. So like every time denying his own feeing he smashed the large screen on the floor making the servant who was already busy in cleaning the mess jump on his place. Taking his car keys, he stormed outside his room and then house. After hours of aimless driving he stopped feeling tired and leaned his head backward on the seat.
"Khushi" he whispered as he closed his eyes.
__________________________________
Ok so here's the introduction of this story :)What do you think about it?What do you think about Arnav's and Khushi's character?any guesses about Arnav and Khushi's past ?
Another question is first i was writing it as One Shot but now i am planning to write it as two or three shot, so what do you think? An OS or TS?