Chapter 4

♠Reece's P.O.V♠

I was walking with my time into the school as my sister was rushing behind me. "I can't believe you got us late. I will never let you drive me to school again Reece!" She said. "Come down sis its not that bad we are only 20 minutes late, not that bad at all." She got angry by that and I knew it. "Not that bad!?," She yelled "not that bad Reece you got me late, for goodness sake! Get out of my I got to go to the office to get my schedule." She said, storming off to the office.

"Take it slow before you bump into someone!" I yelled earning the middle finger from her. I laughed and walked over to my friends. "Ayo Reece, what's good brother?" Nick greeted. "Aren't you guys gonna get your schedules?" I asked giving them a hand shake. "Nah dude we run the school, you will see they will bring us our schedules." James replied.

I met James, Nick and Dante when I lived here. We went to elimentary school together but we ended up moving because my dad got a new job out of state and we kept in contact all those years, but we moved back now and they threw me a welcome back party last night. Which is also a factor to why I am late this morning.

We all are quite rich, my dad is a CEO of a shipping company and I hope to to take over his business when I am done studying but I wouldn't be like him cold hearted and rarely home and my mom writes books and is always on tours and like my father is rarely home. But as of now I am not in good terms with my parents as they don't like my lifestyle. They say I drink and party too much and I should start taking responsibilty or else they would cut off my allowance. But I honestly don't care anymore, they aren't even around to care much about us anyways.

I saw two girls coming our way with papers in their hands. "Hey Jamie." The blonde greeted. "Hey Sarah," he replied "did you bring the schedules?" He asked. "Of cource babe. Here is yours, Dante, Nick and...Reece." she said giving me my schedule and looking at me lustfully and I gave her my best smirk. "Thanx love." I told her winking at her.

**************

It was finally lunch and my bros and I were walking to the cafeteria. Just as we reached the door,people started to make noise and commotion. It was weird to know that we were causing it.

I was looking around for my lil sister Cassi, because I had to make sure she was okay, I didn't see her the whole day. But before I could find her the schools whore, madison, and her group of barbies' came over to us and literally dragged us over to the their table. I honestly don't know why she is clinging on to me now, yes we made out last night but thats about it...maybe I can just use her, I mean she is an easy lay and she is good at it so why waste a good opportunity when she is giving it to me?

"So Reece, how you holding up with your first day of school?" Madison asked me. "It's good babe, I am quite enjoying the attention." I said giving her kiss on the cheek making her chuckle.

I noticed Nick looking at something in the distance and didn't join in the conversation that was ongoing. "What you looking at Nick?" I asked him and he snapped out instantly. "Aahhh, no-nothing really was just looking out the window." He lied and I knew he was, 'cause when I looked up I saw my sister sitting with a group of girls, so typical of her , I thought. "You know the rules bro" I told him giving him a straight face, "I know bro, no dating each others siblings I get it." "Good," I told him, "besides there are plenty of girls out there litarally falling at our feet!" I told him.

I looked back at my sister and her new found friends one was a brunette and the other had black hair they both were pretty but not my type. But the strawberry blonde caught my attention and i couldn't help but stare at her back. She turned around and looked at our table and my breath got caught momentarily she had the most beautiful pair of brown eyes ever, they could attract anyone from a mile radius. I gave her one of my best smirks but she instantly turned away which left me with a frown.

"Who is she?" I asked no one in particular. Madison looked up and snorted "She is no one, basically a nerd I don't even know why those two are hanging with her. Better tell your sister to stay away from her before its too late." She said, I don't know why but the way she talked about her didn't sit well with me and I removed my arm from her shoulder making her give me an unattractive pout.

James was about to say something when the bell rang indicating that lunch is over and I saw Cassi and her friends walking out. I didn't realise at first but I felt myself running after them.

*****************

A/N: Reeces' POV guys!! Finally we know whats going on inside his head! Hope you guys liked this one cause its my first time writing a guy POV and as always please comment, vote and share and sorry for grammer!