chapter Two

I hopped in the passenger seat of Jessica's new light green beatle as she waited for me in the drive way. "Morning bitch!" She greeted. "Goodness, Jess it's just 7:40 in the morning can you just tune the foul language down!?" I practically yelled at her.

Jessica Simpson and I met in our kindergarden year, I was being bullied for the way I dressed and she came to my rescue. Yelling at the bullies and telling them that they are "Good for nothing kids." after that she shared her lunch with me and from there on we clicked and instantly became best friends.

"Oh come on Al, live life for a bit its our last year and you got to enjoy it to the fullest. It would not hurt if you say a few swear words. " she said. "Uhm, FYI Jess I can swear you know." I said with a smug face. "Psst yeah, shit aint a swear word in my dictionary you gotta start saying fu-" "lalalala I don't wanna hear it!!" I screamed blocking my ears with my hands.

We arrived at school having 5 minutes to spare. We walked to the office to get our schedules for the semester. While we were in the line, we heard the announcements, saying that there won't be classes today as we have to get our things together and get to know the teachers better.

"Hey, have you heard from Lucy this morning?" I asked Jess. "Yeah, she said she will be late today. She be lucky there aint classes today or else-". "I am here, I'm here! Just 10 minutes late wooh!" Lucy screamed as she ran towards us, panting heavily as she stood next to us.

"I was also late this morning" I said. Jess snorted "Yeah you being late is equivalent to arriving 2 hours early at a party Al." She laughed along with Lucy joining in, leaving me with a sour face.

"Hey, did you guys hear about the hot new student we got this year?" Lucy asked...wait how did she know about this..."How do you know about the new student?" I asked. "Yeah Lu, how do you know? Even I don't know and I am always on top of the news." Jess asked shocked. "I am not named Lucinda Salvador for no reason guys!" She said.

Lucinda (Lucy or Lu for short) Salvador is a short girl standing by 5'4 with brown hair and blue eyes. Jess and I met her in 5th grade we found her sitting alone two days in a row and decided to join her the third day. She was shy and didn't wanna speak but she opened up later on and we got another friend!...

"Name and surname please!" I heard someone interrupting my thoughts and when I looked up it was the secretary. I looked around for my friends and found them standing at the side laughing at me. With a scowl on my face I turned back to the secratery and said "Sorry, and it's Allyssa Wesley." She gave me my schedule but not before giving me a stink eye and telling me to pay attention next time.

"Save it I don't wanna hear it!" I said to Jess as I knew she was about to make a snotty comment about my incident that just happened and walked passed them to find my locker.

I was lost again in my mind as I was thinking of what this year might hold for me. I might be able to start afresh from my past that seems to be haunting me ever since..."umph" i said when i bumped into someone and felt the persons' books falling.

"I am so sorry, I didn't see you. Oh gosh, let me help you" I said while I was bending down to help pick up her books. "It's okay. It's partially my fault also I was rushing to get my schedule before I am late for anything." She said. She must be new here. I thought. "No, actually you are not late for anything. There are no classes today." I told her, looking at her. She was a very pretty brunette with beautiful stormy grey eyes that I have ever seen.

"Oh thank God," she said as we stood up with her books in hand, "I am Cassandra by the way nice meeting you and thanx for helping me." She gave me her and to shake. "Allyssa and it's my plessure helping you. I hope we meet during lunch and I can introduce you to my friends and hang out?" I suggested. "Yeah sure, I would like that." She said heading to the direction of the office.

***************
A/N: Second chapter updated hope you guys like this one too. And i made it a bit longer, there might also be grammer mistakes! :) comment, vote and share!