I let out yet another frustrated groan. All this is really... Argh! So frustrating! I feel like ripping my hair out. You know? That kind of feeling when you know you can do something – or rather, think you can do something – and then you can't? Even after several hours of working at the thing?

You feel like you want to yank your hair right out of your scalp right? Yup! I'm having that sort of feeling right now.

I am almost scared to read on. I scanned the rest of the printed words on the white A4 paper. Just a few paragraphs left... I can do it! I know I can! If only I try... After all, you will never know something until after you've tried! Insert smiley face here.

"Geraldine sent someone to check on the funeral of supposedly the whole family. That person told her that the plan worked, without any flaws, and that they were all dead.

Nothing could be more perfect in Geraldine's eyes. She could finally force someone close to her to join the organisation without any distractions, and put their whole focus in serving the organisation properly and as flawless as possible.

Some people know who that person is. Many don't. But no one questions. And that person that Geraldine forced into the organisation is has become and still is an important part of the organisation up to today. And that person is one of the most important pieces in the next job; like the queen in a chess game.

He is the insider, or rather, the spy, for them.

He is their eyes and ears for the job. And every single day, the person manages to extract piece by piece of information from their next target."

I groaned in frustration, once again, as I finished reading every word that was printed on the paper. What could be next? What else is going to come? Or maybe... Or maybe that's the end. Maybe that's the end of everything Desmond wants to tell me.

Who are all these people? Do I know them? I mean, sure their names sound familiar and all, but their personalities are so different, that it's as if I am reading about a totally different person. But Alex... Can I just hope that this 'Alexandra Rose' is just another girl who has the same name as my dead best friend? I doubt so... But then again, there's always hope.

What is Desmond trying to tell me with all this? Did he achieve his goal in the first place? Why does Desmond want to tell me all this anyway? What in the world is he trying to accomplish? By making me have a ton more questions than I already have?

If that's the case, he has already accomplished his goals since I first read the information.

Why not just leave me in the dark like everyone did? Why tell me all this? Why? Why? Why? Why me?

It's always 'why me' huh? Everyone always says 'why me'... It's always 'why me'. And now, I am asking the same question. Why me?

I heard a beeping sound coming from my laptop; the beeping sound that indicated that I had a new email. Weird. I don't normally receive emails. This is a once in a blue moon event for me.

I walked over to my laptop and opened a new tab. And then, I logged into my email after going to Gmail. I had received an email from someone I don't know. Or rather, someone my email does not recognise. A new sender.

I was bargaining with myself as to whether or not to spam it, but I ended up opening it anyway. I browsed through the contents, and it made me shocked. I read through it one more time to make sure my eyes weren't playing games with me, this time, more carefully, and I knew that my eyes did not deceive me.

The feeling of surprise and worry started to overwhelm me. And not only that. The email left me... Feeling very hanging. Like a part of my life is missing. Like a part of my life is incomplete. That kind of feeling.

"To: willow_rayne93@gmail.com

From: 123_dlt_456@live.com

Subject: (no subject)

Willow, Willow, Willow. I know you know who I am. It's not really that hard to guess. I've decided to send you the seventeenth part by email. And this will be the last one. See the connection? Seventeen parts for a seventeen-year-old girl.

This will be my last message to you, Willow. And it doesn't matter, really, if you try to run away from me. Because. I will eventually find you. That's what I'm known for: to find people. Keep that in mind, and don't run away,

So, here it is! My final message: I am coming for you.

Oh, and please, enjoy.

'Only under ten people know of this particular person that works for the organisation. That person is a good worker, a very good worker. That person managed to gather just enough information to carry out the next job with ease. That person always knows how much to gather, and where the line is.

And, once again, while some may know of this particular person, many don't. But there are always rumours. There are rumours in the company about the person stated above. Many are curious, but no questions are asked.

It's not important. After all, who wants to risk everything just to ask questions? Because in the organisation, there are no questions to be asked. One just follows, end of discussion.

Almost everyone knows what this person has done

What this person is capable of.

What that person is good at.

How important that person is to the organisation.

How young that person is.

How that person is one of the youngest workers in the organisation.

How, even though that person is still an apprentice, that person is so experienced already.

Why that person is even here in the first place.

While everyone knows almost everything about that person, one question still stands. And that is...

Who that person is.'"

________________________________________

Mua-ha-ha-ha! Cliffie! Or rather, sort of like a cliffie... :/ Anyways, I hope you enjoyed it, and I hope you'll stick around until my next update, and my next, and my next, and yada, yada, yada! :D