[11] december 17, 1989

TRUCE

TRUCE

•••

Days before Christmas An unexpected visitor appeared at Izzy's house. It was Archie Wilder.

"What do you want?" Her voice laced with venom.

"To apologize." He said sincerely.

"Really?" She asked with surprise in her tone.

"I shouldn't have done that to you. You said no and I should have respected that but I just didn't. I don't know why and I feel so shitty about it. I mean if I that had happened to my sister I would've been devastated. I don't know what ran over me. Please forgive me?" He said.

"Archie what you did traumatized me. I'm not going to get over it. But I'm glad that you came to your senses." She said. He took a deep breath.

"It took a while. I'm in therapy and they realized why I've had some depression and anger flare ups. I'm bipolar. All this time I just thought it was Henry and Patrick rubbing off but. No." He Said.

"I'm sorry but I need to know Archie. Did you ever like me? Or even care about me?" She said.

"Yes I cared about you so much. You were my first love. And while I treated you like shit I know Stan will Treat you great." He said.

"Yes you're right he will but how do you know about us?" She asked.

"I see the way you look at each other. And while we never will Work out I'm really rooting for you and Stan." Archie finished.

"Thanks." Izzy said.

"Bring it in?" He asked.

"Why not?" She replied hugging him.

"I'm still made at you though." She muttered.

"I'm aware." He said.

"""
Archie and Izzy are good! But will it last?

Hey guys it's me sorry for taking forever but I'm swarmed in school so I'm sorry! Drink your water, take your meds, sleep well and know you matter! I love you all. Ps for getting this book to 13.02 K I'm going to do a face reveal so here it is.

This is me! ^^^^^^^

This is me! ^^^^^^^

Also this book is #8 on the Stanley Uris story's! I love you all I wouldn't be here without you!