[9] the dissapearance of georgie denbrough

"Why do the innocent die young?"••Georgie Denbrough the cutest little kid that Izzy ever knew was going to die today

••
Georgie Denbrough the cutest little kid that Izzy ever knew was going to die today. But neither had any idea of this tragedy.

Izzy ran in the rain as the rain drops made the fabric of her grey hoodie darker. She was completely soaked for the most part and knew that if her parents were home they'd scold her about getting sick.

"Georgie what are you doing?" Izzy asked as she noticed the young boy crocking down near the storm drain.

"Izzy!" Georgie exclaimed hugging the girl. He always thought of her as a older sister alongside Bill.

"Hey kiddo. Why are you out her alone?" She asked with concerned laced in her voice.

"Billies sick so no one else could go with me. Do you wanna play with pennywise and I?" Georgie said.

"I would love to but I have homework to do I'm sorry Georgie but I promise I'll play with you next time. Alright?" She said.

"Alright." Georgie said hugging the girl one last time. Izzy kissed the top of his head then continued to run to her house.

That was the last time that Georgie Denbrough was seen alive.
••
After a while when Izzy got home and changed into clothes that weren't wet and finished her homework. She called Bill and Georgie's house to make sure he got home okay party because it had been an hour or two since their encounter.

"H-hello?" Bill voice rang.

"Hey Bill! It's Izzy I was just wondering if Georgie got home alright." Izzy asked.

"N-n-no he isn't h-h- home yet." Bill said.

"Are you sure?I saw him at least an hour ago. two at most." Izzy said.

"My p-p-parents are g-g-going to call the p-p-police in an h-hour I-if h-he's n-not back." Bill responded.

"I'm sure he'll turn up Billie. Georgie's smart. Who'd want to hurt him?" Izzy said. Then the line disconnected.

Izzy ignored it but little did she know that someone who wanted to hurt Georgie was a child eating demonic clown.