3. Blacklight

"Friend, picturan mo ako dito dali!"

"Sige teka." I

Two fangirls stood at the McDonald's Sta. Clarita wall of Maine Mendoza trying to get a good picture with the two of them in it. They weren't the only two who were there. A few ther people were dining and some of the staff were also roaming around to give people their orders.

There weren't much of them because the store was almost empty. It was almost closing time and no one else was coming in.

"Ate ate papicture kami!" One of the fans said to one of the staff. At that exact moment, ate Nikki came in to check on the remaining people inside.

"Guys, malapit na po closing." Nikki reminded the customers

"Ay ms. Nikki sama ka sa'min." The other invited.

"Sure. Tapos naman na ako sa ginagawa ko." Nikki replied and went in to join the two in the picture.

The girl who was holding the phone accidentally dropped it but was able to catch it in mid air. They didn't expect what happened next.

The phone blacklight app was accidentally pressed and the screen suddenly emitted a purple glow. It was pointing down the floor making a white stain appear.

Curiosity overtook Nikki so she borrowed the phone from the girl, took it from the staff and asked her to rurn off the lights.

"Guys, wait lang po may titignan ako. Papatayin lang po ang ilaw for a few seconds." She nodded over to the staff and told her to close the lights.

The blacklight illuminated the entire room and they were shocked with what they saw.

She immediately dialed Maine's number and asked, "Anong ginawa niyo ni RJ kagabi dito sa McDo??"

---

"Mamimiss kita." RJ said as he drove towards the now closed McDonald's Sta. Clarita. It was his and Maine's hideout, away from the crowded house of the Mendozas, for some alone time of peace and quiet.

"Ilang araw lang naman ako mawawala. SG lang yun." Maine replied, her hands soothing RJ's arm as he drove.

"Eh kahit na. Mamimiss pa din kita." RJ said. "Lalo na ngayon." He moved his other hand from the steering wheel over to Maine's hand amd held it gently before moving it back to the steering wheel again. "Sunod kaya ako."

"Ano ka ba? May work ka." Maine responded.

"Fuck work. Mas gusto ko kasama ka. Wala naman pake sakin ang GMA eh." RJ said. He looked at her from the rear view mirror.

"Huwag na." Pahinga ka muna. You need to unwind. Ako muna magwowork. Pambayad kay Jason Magbanua." Maine laughed lightly.

"Bayad na kaya. Took care of it a week ago." He smiled. "Sabi din niya dahil fan siya, dadagdagan niya for free."

"I love you." Maine kissed RJ on his cheek. "Thank you for taking care of those things."

He smiled.

That's when they reached their destination. He parked at the back, and when they got out of the car, they ran towards the entrance, unlocked the doors and went inside before locking it again.

"Doon tayo sa may pics mo." RJ smirked.

"Alam mo ang naughty mo." Maine said. She slapped him on the arm before pulling him towards the room.

"Ano ba iniisip mo?" He laughed.

"Grabe ka sa'kin!" She laughed with him.

Once they were in the room with Maine's wall, he pushed her towards the wall then planted his lips on hers.

Pleasure shot up from Maine's lips which had her arms writhing around RJ. He raised her arms which caused the pictures to fall on the floor. Luckily, none broke.

"Wala akong dala." RJ said when he broke the kiss.

"I'm on the pill." She replied before pulling him again for another kiss.

She lifted his shirt and threw it on the floor, then unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. He, on the other hand, had her pants down to her ankles.

Maine lifted herself up and impaled herself on RJ's organ after she had it whipped out. She moaned as soon as RJ bottomed out on her.

"Fuuu..." He whimpered.

"Go. Wala na tayong oras. Aalis pa ako sa susunod na ara….aaaah" she moaned as soon as RJ started moving inside her.

"Mahaba pa ang gabi." He smiled then kissed her again."

---

"Bakit ate?" Maine replied over the phone.

"JUSKO. KAILANGAN KO ISARA TONG AREA NG MCDO BUKAS. IPAPABLEACH KO PA. MAINE GRABE KAYO NI RJ! ANG DAMING BAKAS UTANG NA LOOB!"

The customers remained motionless around Nikki. They couldn't help but giggle as she panicked over the phone.