A New Frontier (giant!JackSepticEye X reader)

(Picture the image as two giants fighting underwater. This is kind of how it looks, only they are grabbing each other by the gills)

     You didn't hate the ocean. Under water, you couldn't be burned. You couldn't be melted or frozen. Under water, you can't hear the sounds of people begging for their lives as they slip into the throats of hungry giants. Underwater, it was beautiful, mysterious, and deadly. Sharks were the least of your worries, the only thing you have to worry about is the Ocean-Sharks tribe. As you sat at the edge of your boat, putting your oxygen tank on, you could already see the shape of Reef sharks circling, curios about you and why you were here. You were here to explore the under water kingdom that belonged to the Coastal Ocean-Sharks, and possibly establish a trading system like you had done in the mountains. Once your oxygen tank was fastened on, you checked the pressure and timer; You only had 2 hours of oxygen. You dove into the water, spinning around and began your decent. 

     As you swam towards an underwater stronghold, you could've sworn you saw a giant figure dash from one rock to another, watching you. You readied a sword made of dragon bones, ready to strike anyone who wanted to make a snack out of you. You swam deeper, checking your oxygen meter: only an hour and a half left. Hopefully the king or emperor would want to talk on the surface, and not try to drown or eat you. You felt the water stir, and swirled around. A giant maw greeted you as you quickly swam down to avoid being eaten. The giant snapped his jaws shut, bubbles blasting out of his mouth as he roared at you, gills flared along his sides. He swam towards yo u, as you were confused by the stream of bubbles. You saw another shape approach, but not towards you. Blood spilled in the ocean as two giants fought, both clinging to each others gills with barbed talons and kicking each other.

     The attacker dug his talons deeper into the other's gills, and they thrashed wildly. The first giant kicked one of your oxygen tanks, puncturing it and sending your oxygen levels spiraling down quickly. After the punctured tank emptied, you were left with ten minutes of air. You didn't waste anytime trying to paddle to the surface, which was at least 15 minutes. You couldn't afford to wait. Another jetstream of bubbles signaled that one of the giants one. You looked behind you and saw the loser of the fight sinking to the ocean floor. You swam faster, running out of oxygen at a rapid rate. No one had ever studied these giants, so nobody knew if they were hostile or not. You looked at the level of oxygen, and panicked; 2 minutes to get to the surface before you drowned. 

     You felt something grab you and swim to the surface, much faster than you could've done. You didn't see who, but judging from the length of one of his claws, he wasn't just an Ocean-Shark. The hand holding you surfaced as your lungs started to constrict, and you squirmed out of his grip, sucking in a greedy gasp of air. The giant's head emerged out of the water as he placed you on his back and began swimming to more shallow waters. It was rather easy to stay on because of the fact that Ocean-Sharks had spines like a fish on their backs. Once close to the shoreline, he stood out of the water, forcing you to scramble onto his shoulder. The giant reached for you, but rather than grabbing you, he held his hand out like a platform for you. You cautiously hobbled on, and he raised you to eye level.

     "Good lord yer tiny!" He whispered, sitting down on the beach. You flinched as you turned around. You were met with ocean blue eyes staring down at your quivering form. "So, I gotta ask, what were you doing all the way in feral territory?" 

     "F-f-feral?" You asked. You now knew why many people didn't come back, they explored feral territory. "I thought it was-"

     "Pacifist territory? thats on the other side of the reef. You were lucky I was here, otherwise you'd be shark food." He said with a chuckle. You didn't find that joke funny. "Anyways, I'm Jack, what's your name?"

     "(Y/N), a merchant and an explorer." You said.

     "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)" Jack said, holding a finger at you. At first you thought he was going to stab you, but you realized he was holding a claw out for you. A serrated claw.

     "You're not just an Ocean-Shark, are you?" You asked, shaking the claw. He nodded. 

    "An Ocean-Stalker, Coniferous-Costal to be exact." He said with a smile, flashing his barbed teeth playfully. 

     "Well, I better be going, unless you want to show me to the Pacifist side of the reef?" You said. Jack chuckled.

     "Might want to fix your air tank first." He said. You nodded, making a mental note to get better air tanks.