Chapter 16

AUTHORS NOTE: OK well there sadly will be no date for Jack and Carol because this chapter and a couple more chapters will be intresting. Sorry i haven't updated in awhile I've been busy with everything and just blah. Well here's your chapter i hope you enjoy. Remember to vote and comment love you guys -Abby.

CAROLINES POV:

I didn't know where i was going but i needed to hide. My life has been different since Jack asked me out. I found Jack making out with that betch Anna. I thought me and Jack had something but apparently he didn't think so. I don't even want to speak to anyone right now i wanna go home. I go to the park and no one is there THANK GOD. I start crying and crying until i hear a voice saying my name.

''Carol'' someone said and i knew it was Nash.

''Ya'' i say wiping a tear off my face.

''Whats wrong everyone has been worried sick'' Nash said.

''I just took a walk'' i said.

''Why didn't you bring your phone and why are you crying'' Nash said.

''im not crying'' i said still not looking up.

''Then look at me'' Nash said.

''Fine'' i looked at him and he smiled.

''what happend'' he said.

I explained everything to him.

Flash Black:

After the date i went back to the hotel to get changed. I put a grey hoodie from Garage on and a pair of jeans.I walked to the lobby and i saw Jack and Anna making out. I started crying and Jack saw me walking out the front door.

''Carol wait'' Jack said.

''No jack im done i knew this was gonna happen to me and im done were through'' i said.

''im sorry'' i heard before walking out the door.

Flashback End

''There that's what happened'' i said crying even harder.

''Im so sorry'' Nash said.

NASHS POV:

Jack was such an idiet for doing that Carol was perfect.

Yes yes i did like Carol but i could see she still had feelings for Jack. And I have a girlfriend and I love her but Jack was an idiot.

''I think we should go everyones been worried sick'' I said.

''Ok'' Carol said. We walked back and when we got there we saw Jack and Anna talking and Jack looked at us. Anna didnt even look at him.

We finally got to our room after a silent ride on the elevator. Everyone saw that we walked in and looked really worried.

''WHERE WERE YOU GUYS WEVE BEEN WORR- Why are you crying'' Matt said.

''J-J-Jack'' Carol said while crying.

''What did he do im gonna strangle that man'' Matt said. Carol just kept crying harder and harder.

''Well this is what happend

MATTS POV:

Carol told me everything and i wanted to literally punch Jack how could he do that to her.

''Im so sorry Carol'' I said.

''its ok i feel a little better but im still confused'' She said.

''why'' i said.

''Jack said he hated Anna because of what she did'' Carol said.

''Maybe she kissed him and Jack just didn't know what to do'' i said.

''Whatever anyways what time is Magcon'' Carol said.

''Um at 2 clock its 1 now so get ready'' I said and she nodded.

CAROLINES POV:

I didn't take a shower because i took one this morning. I put on a ban doe and a top that said ''true love'' and a pair of orange shorts and my outfit went together perfectly. I put on a magcon hat and i decided i wasn't gonna wear a beanie. Me and Matt love beanies there like our thing. I finished getting dressed and i put a little makeup on and then i was ready.

''Ready'' Matt said.

''Ya'' i said while opening the door.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys its your chapterrr that i prommised. Comment if you think Nash and Carol should date. Also comment if you think Carol and Jack should date. But Nash and Carol probally won't date #SorryNotSorry -Abby.