Tess Metz/Clark

Code name: Mirage 

Straight/Female/ Mutant when applicable

Looks: long frosted blue hair and silver/grey eyes. 5 ft 10 a little busty but fitFair pale skin. 

Personality: Tess is eccentric. Preferring to stay unpredictable most times. She can be hyper one moment and laid back the next. She's intuitive and introspective, with excellent observation skills. She also likes to taunt or mess with her enemies. She can at times be prone to violence, and in certain conditions will act on it. She has impulse control issues and slightly possessive nature.  In the right conditions, she can be loving affectionate and loyal.  But once angered you can either get a slow burn temper or a firecracker, depending on the offender. 

Background: grew up in the states where she accidentally discovered part of her ability trying to sneak into a concert. She is also a twin who lost her twin at a young age.

Ability when applicable: power replication/ copy

She can basically shift to look and sound like anyone and copy others' powers and abilities. Note: she can not copy telepathic powers / she can only copy people she's seen or heard/ powers must be ones used in her vicinity.

 like a Ditto, In a copied form she has no belly button.

Skills: Tess is a tech wiz. Able to program, hack, or anything else required with any pc, as well as the operation of Emps.  She can use guns, knives, pencils, and martial arts.  Usually having something hidden.