"You'll see" he dragged you with his hooked hand around your waist. It made you flinch at first but you knew he wouldn't hurt you.

He brought you to the lake you were at when he first came to Auradon.

"Why did you bring me here?" you asked.

"To talk" he shrugged.

You wanted to sit on the little bench but Harry stopped you and pointed at the picnic blanket that was laying on the grass and a basket next to it.

"Oh we're having a picnic?" you put your palms together smiling.

"Em, sort of?"

"So what do you want to talk about that we had to come all the way here?" you giggled rolling your eyes as you both sat down.

"Well how do I say this" he cleared his throat "When I came here, me, CJ and Gil were given the mission of stealing the wand. CJ forced (F/n)  into this and she was beyond sure that the plan will work, and of course I'll always do anything for the good of my crew, to obey Uma's orders...but I met you (Y/n), and every day I was more and more sure that all I wanted was to be with you."

"What do you mean?" you slowly put your hand on his.

"Back on the isle, you gave me this weird, weird feeling, and then here, spending day by day with you, it became stronger, and I no longer cared about revenge or the wand" he said and pulled you closer by the chin, your faces being inches apart.

You blushed wnd looked in his beautiful blue eyes, then noticed that his gaze moved onto your lips which made you blush even more.

"I don't know what that feeling is, but I know that I want you to be mine" he said and closed the space between you with a kiss.

In that moment the whole universe stopped, you closed your eyes, everything seemed perfect, peace and happiness filled your heart.

You put your hand on his chest and your lips danced gracefully.

You slowly pulled away and wrapped your arms around his neck giving him a shy smile "Harry I have no idea what to say" you said speechless.

"You don't have to say anything" he stroked your red cheek gently with his thumb "unless you hate me or something" he chuckled.

"How could I ever hate you?" you smiled wide at him "oh and, I can assure that your crew will have a chance at a better life as well."

"I know" he nodded "All awkwardness aside" he put his hook up and you let go of him "I have something for you" he said grabbing the basket.

You watched him pull out a jar, with a ribbon tied around it.

"Aren't these from the limousine?" you raised a brow, recognizing the chocolate buns that were in it.

"(F/n) refused to help me make you something and this is all I could get that I knew you'd like" he lifted his shoulders.

"Actually, you like those" you pointed out.

"And you like me, so you'll like these too" he smirked and you rolled your eyes smiling.

"Wait, what does (F/n) have to do with this?"

"She suggested that I should tell you how I feel, and surprise you with a picnic. Even though it's a pretty lame one. She also told me to ask you to forgive her."

"You and (F/n)? Woah that's new. I must be dreaming or something" you looked at him suprised "she apologized to me the whole weekend, I swear she'll haunt me in my dreams" you laughed and took one of the buns "how did you get these anyway? Wait...don't tell me you stole them." you furrowed your brows looking at him.

"You wanted us to get along so I tried" he said and took out the limousine keys out of his pocket and rolled them on his hook.

"Harry!" you groaned and he laughed "you really want us to get in trouble again don't you?"

"I'll put them back don't worry, love" he looked at you amused.

"Hold on a second" you said after you finished chewing "I forgot to take my results for the Goodness 101 test!"

"Do you really have to ruin the fun now?"

"We have plenty of time after" you pecked his lips making him smile.

You shoved the jar in your bag, took Harry's hand and dragged him toward the school building.

----------

Finally updated! Thank you for reading ♥