after story

It had been about 2 or 3 years now with Rin's and Yukio's relationship. Neither of them showed no signs of splitting up. Yukio was in the highest rank for exorcists while Rin was a rank bellow but no matter what, they still did every mission together. Most. There latest mission was nearly a complete failure with Rin trying to save some spirits and nearly getting there adopted daughter possessed as well as killed. Yukio gave him a scolding and Rin got a couple of weeks suspension.

Right now the now "adult" Rin was laying in his daughter's bedroom, bored out of his mind. He watched the brunette girl revise. Her glasses fell down slightly causing her concentration to go a bit. She noticed Rin looking at her and smiled. She had grown so much. A smirk placed onto Rin's face as he pulled out his phone, snagging a couple of pictures before posting them on Instagram.

 A smirk placed onto Rin's face as he pulled out his phone, snagging a couple of pictures before posting them on Instagram

R.Okumera: A couple of pics of my amazing daughter! The first one I just took the second one was from last week. Can't wait to be back in the action!

Y-Okumera: RIN SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE REVISING!! WHY ARE YOU DISTERBING HER!?

S-sleep: Hey, I kept my name and can you please stop going on about your daughter. It's actually irritating me.

Bondom: @ S-sleep I thought you didn't like your name?

S-sleep:@ Bondom  I don't! I just thought it would be funny idea to keep it, that's all.

R.Okumera: @ Y-Okumera I AM NOT DISTERBING HER IN THE SLIGHTEST. @ S-sleep Still love that name. @ Bondom Nice to see you again idiot. 

Bondom: I NOT THE IDIOT HERE

Y.U.K.I.K.O: YAY I'm famous! @ Y-Okumera He's not bothering me in the slightest. @ S-sleep @ Bondom nice to hear from you again! 

Rin smiled softly at the coments apering on his post. He remembered the day when they met her. She was so closed off and sensitive, it was like one wrong move would send her back to her room crying her eyes out. Yukiko was sent to an adoption centre because her mum couldn't affored to pay for both of them and thought that sending her there was a good idea. I could see her reasons but it didn't really help with Yukiko's need to be near her mother.

"Hey, dad number one. You ok?" Yukiko asked. Rin looked up. "You were spacing out" The brunette added on.

In Yukiko's mind, she found it easier to call each one 'Dad bumber one' and 'Dad number two'. They both felt like family to her, so that way was easier for her to use. Even if it considered weird or unusual. She didnt really care. "Just thinking about how much you've grown . that's all. After all you went from being to a sensitive  closed off person to a healthy strong indipendent woman" Rin showed off his toothy smile.

"I'm only fifteen. Hardly a woman!" She defendened. Rin wasnt having any of that. So a long argument went on and they ended up running around the house while teasing each other. Completely forgetting about Yukiko's maths test the next day. Math's was by far not her best subject.

The next afternoon when Yukiko came home from school, she was exsusted. She felt like her brain had been fried. Kicking off her shoes, she walked down to the sofa before colapsing on it. "I should've gotten more sleep and revised" She mumbled into one of the cusions. Her phone buzzed in her pocket. Sighing an iritated sigh, she took it out.

Dad number two(Yukio): We need to have a little talk when we get home. Tell Rin as well.

She groaned. This could mean a thousand things ut none were anything good. Must've been the math's test or sience. Possibly English comp but that was unlikely. "Dad number one! Dad number two wants to speak to us when he gets back!" Yukiko shouted. She couldn't be bothered to take the time to get up and walk a couple of steps to tell him. Another irritated groan came from Rin's mouth this time. It hadn't been the first time that Yukiko had done not so well on a maths test.

About an hour later Yukio came home, slamming the door open. Yukiko screamed at the sudden noise that had woken her from the amazing nap she was having. Groaning, she rubbed one eye. Rin just leaned on the door frame, also looking tired. "Yukiko, I heard that your maths test didnt go so well today" Yukios calm voice scared both of them. "Why was that?" He asked, still keeping a calm voice.

Yukiko avoided eye contact and looked the other way. "I just didn't get it, that's all" She pouted.

Yukio sighed. "Rin, please dont ditract her next time she's revising. Also, dont try to help" Yukio sounded so helpless.

"What's that supossed to mean?" Rin snapped.

"Guy's dont fight. Please, for me" Yukiko begged, giving the best puppy dog face she could. They both gave in. The two men sat on the sofa next to there daughter. All giving up on life for  just a moment. "I'll try harder next time" Yukiko spoke through the silence that caved in. A head rested on her shoulder making her look over a bit to find him asleep. She smiled a bit and Rin ened up doing the same. Keeping Yukiko stuck. Not that she really cared. She would just sleep on the sofa if it meant sharing this momen with them.

Asuna and Kisumi had been spending there time in Devon. Rumoured had it that her dad had been put in prison for murder but no one was quite sure. News never really got out. Either way, they were both gratefull for him to be out of the picture. Even just for a bit.

They too had adopted. A son and a daughter. The boy was called Katsu, while the girl was called Usagi. Both were round about the same age, 7. They ran about the garden playing a game of tag. Kasumi rested her head on Asuna while she watched the kids and the coast line ahead of them. "I still remember when we were that age" She muttered while Asuna just giggled and nodded at how similar the young children resembled them at there age. "Wonder how the others are going" Kasumi muttered once more before drifting off.

"I know. Rin and Yukio are now together and adopted a daughter who's a lot like Rin and you in many ways. Bon and everyone else are carrying on as exsorsists. Rin and Yukio too. Although Rin's got suspened for a very nearly disaterous mission. A lot has changed to be honest. We've all gone our seperate ways. Oh Shieme has improved quite a bit as well aparently. I've heard that everyone is still as childish as they used to be" Asuna whispered to herslef and the sleeping woman next to her. Finally, they were happy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This was a thought of mine. Since a lot of people liked my story, I decided to an after story to give an idea about there life as an adult. This is my first chapter doing it all in 3rd person pov so I think I've done a good job. Let me know if you liked it or not in the comments and it you would like a mini one shot for if Asuna and Rin went together instead and a Q and A.

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE WITH ALL YOUR LOVELY FRIENDS