chapter 2

Chapter two
*
Why?

(Edited 13/04/17)

rin pov

I woke up with a start and banged my head on the ceiling. I flinched and looked at the time. "I'm gonna be late!" I got dressed and ran like lightning to my class.

I bursted open the door to see an unpleased yukio looking at me. "Your late" he says sternly as his tail dropped. Man he doesn't he care for me!! What a great brother he is.

"Sorry" I went and took a seat. After the bell rang everyone was running out and was going to join them when. "Not you rin" I stopped and sulked. I turned around and walked up to his desk my tail dragging behind me. "What do you want" he glared at me.

"What I want is to know why you where late" he crossed his arms still glaring at me.

"My alarm didn't go off so I woke up late" I turned my gaze to the door so close to reach. He sighed. "You are hopeless you are" he said calmly. That made me snap. "Says the person who doesn't care for me one bit!" I shot at him almost shouting. His eyes widened. "What do you mean, rin you idiot of course I care for you!!" He shot back.

"Yeah right, when I came in I saw you tail fall down which is a sign you didn't want me here and didn't want my company" I banged my hands on his desk. He stopped. What? No saying it was only because you came in late. I thought you cared for me yukio. I thought you did. I felt hot tears well upon my eyes. "Well if that's how it is I guess I'll go then" I left him there speachless and I didn't look back.

I guess it is true then he doesn't like me he hates me. I went up the covers off my bed and cried myself to sleep.

When I woke up I didn't even look at yukio. Even though he was always on my mind I was still upset with him.

As I walked into the kitchen I didn't even look at yukio, I just took my breakfast and sat on a different table my back facing him. I felt the awkward air around us. Kuro walked in and sat next to me purring rubbing his face against my arm.

I smiled sadly and stroked him. I then heard someone get up and leave. I bit my lip. Yukio. I took a deep breath and finished my food and got ready.

~time skip to start of class~

I sighed looking at the floor and not yukio. Sheime clearly notest my unhappy sad state. "Rin, you ok?"

I swallowed. "Yeah I'm fine"

"No rin you clearly aren't" I looked at her and nearly went out crying. She clearly saw and told yukio that she needed to take me to the bathroom or whatever.

When we away from everyone I explained everything. I ended up crying as well and hugging tightly. "Rin I'm sure he cares" she rubbed my back and...I purred.

Sheime pov

As I was hugging rin I saw yukio come round the corner he stood frozen. He then started rubbing the back of his neck and walked away.

Rin pov

We came out of the hug and went back my tail swishing happily from side to side.

As we entered I saw Yukio's tail swishing angrily. It looked like the way he was swishing it was like he was jealous. I'm glad I read more into how my tail works but what is yukio jealous about?

~time skip till end of class~

Sighing I finally decided to talk to yukio. After all I'll be stuck in an awkward dorm with yukio and I'll never be able to sleep without thinking how awkward I'll feel.

He soon came out and started to walk right past me until I grabbed his arm. "Hey"

He stopped and turned around. "What!" I blinked. He was real angry.

"I'm sorry about yesterday"

He just froze on spot. "You... apologised?"

"Well yeah and quit being so surprised" I growled shoving my hands in my pockets. He chuckled with that super cute smile of his. I blushed and quickly looked away.

"Rin...

~•~•~•~•~•~•
Heh heh
I left you guys on a cliff hanger.
I know I'm evil. Either way chapter done!
Hope you like
*
Choco-chan🍫