chapter 14

Chapter 14
*
Inhale the future, Exhale the Past~Tumblr

Rin pov

It had been a couple of weeks now since Asuna was put in the hospital. She has gotten discharged but hasn't been in class, so I let her be. I started to hang out with Yukio more and what I think were my feelings towards Asuna vanished. It was like they were never there. Right now I was laying down on the grass looking up at the sun. School had just finished and I was in a weird mood. I kept on looking back from when I first met Asuna to now. It's so different, like she was sent to complicate things in life. For once I was using my brain. "I wonder where she is right now?" I wondered out loud. The breeze was picking up now making my body shiver.

"Ahh, Rin there you are" A familiar sexy voice spoke out. Yukio. Probably here to send me home.

"Come on, lets go. Its getting cold and I don't want you to get a cold" He softly said.

Sighing, I got up. "Fine, I'm hungry anyway" I replied while walking.

Asuna pov

Winter was coming. The days were getting shorter and colder. I snuggled into the warmth of the sofa. I didn't want to go back, not now. I was in the hidden house(?) my mum made for emergencies. No one knew about this place, not even my father. Guilt was what I was feeling for leaving Rin and the school that day. This had to be done, until I can wrap my head around things. I flopped my body on the rest of the sofa realising how tired I was. I curled myself into a ball to keep warm as I lost consciousness.

Rin pov

I sat down at my desk next to Yukio doing some homework. Well I say "doing", what I actually was actually doing staring at it. I must have done this for the past hour or so. My mind was going back to where Asuna was. Who knows what she's doing right now?

"Uhh Rin?" Yukio spoke out in a concerned tone. A blush painted my cheeks as I looked at his face.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered trying to act natural and failing. I noticed a faint blush on his cheeks as well. Does he feel the same as me? I thought.

"You feeling ok, you haven't written anything for the past thirty minuets" His voice was a lot more controlled and soft then mine. His eyes showed wonder and something else I couldn't figure out.

"Yes!" I squeaked out, my whole body facing him. My hands were placed next to each other in the middle of the chair. Heat was rushing through my body.

"You sure, you're red," He leaned forwards, so close I could feel his breath on my face as he put his hand on my forehead ,"You're boiling to!" Yukio stated angrily. "you should go to bed, It looks like you might have a fever" Yukio suggested while leaning back in his chair. I only nodded in reply and quickly made my way into bed, facing away from my brother.

My whole body was on fire, no wonder he thought I had a fever!  Thoughts were racing everywhere making my brain go crazy and confused. I'll never go to sleep at this rate. I mentally sighed. The sun was still out. Not by much though so I could get away with sleeping but I don't think that will happen anyway. Light shuffling was all that I heard from Yukio at the other side of the room. I shoved my body to the other side so I was facing the ceiling. I had cooled down now, luckily. Out of the corner of my eye I could see a frustrated Yukio muttering whatever. I couldn't be bothered to try and figure it out. I've never seen him like this. He's always been so calm and a straight think but right now he just looks messed up. Weird. What's made him act like this? Does he like someone? I hope it's me. I smiled at the thought as I watched my sexy but cute brother get irritated over something. If something like this ever happens, I told myself to let him be. Apparently, that's what everyone does.