Chapter Four

Dear Diary,

May 9th

I just got home from my doctors appointment! I was able to find out the sex of the twins! Baby A is a girl and Baby B is a boy! I have picked the names out already and they are going to be Alivia Jane and Braden Jacob! I decided that Alivia will have my name as her middle name and Braden will have his dad's name as his middle name.

Dear Diary,

May 18th

I saw him. My mom and I were out shopping the other day and we had just left Sweet Pea Boutique and I swear I saw Jake. I told my mom but she thinks I was just seeing things but I know I wasn't. After that incident my mom made me go talk to a therapist. I told the therapist the story of how Jake died and how I know I saw him the other day. The therapist said it was my mind playing tricks on me, but I know it wasn't.  I saw Jake standing there wearing khakis and a blue Aeropostalé shirt. His blonde hair was just how it used to look not short but not to long but long enough that he still flipped it every minute. When I first saw him I could see his big brown eyes looking right at me but when he realized I was staring at him he hurried and looked away. I turned to tell my mom Jake was there and she turned to where I pointed at and Jake was gone.