"Hey!" Logan glared. "Enough, you children. Listen to Paradox."

"Ah yes. Go ahead Ghost," Warren said, putting his chin in his hands and grinning at the girl who stood with her feet shoulder width apart, resting her weight on one side. She looked powerful until you looked at her best friend standing beside her with daggers practically shooting from her eyes.

"We found our ship."

"We did what now?" Nicole's husband raised his eyebrows.

Kithara cut in. "It's stuck way out on its side on a sandbank thing! We could probably get to it somehow, the people among us who are good swimmers at least! I mean Paradox did basically already swim the distance last night."

Aurora stiffened and turned towards Jake as Paradox replied.

"I didn't swim."

The eleven shipwrecked prisoners stood on the beach closer to where the wreck was

The eleven shipwrecked prisoners stood on the beach closer to where the wreck was. They had started gathering things that had washed ashore already, like half of a life raft and a metal bar that no one could figure out the purpose of.

Oliver hovered over Kithara as she took off her heavy boots. "Are you sure about this?" He asked for the second time. "You're just a kid."

"Yeah, a Hawaiian kid. I can swim perfectly fine."

"I'm sure you can I just..." He looks down at her. "Ignore me."

"Relax..." Kithara drags out the word. "It's not like I'm your sister or something. If I die, you don't even know me."

~~~~~Oliver~~~~~

"Oli!" The black haired girl screeches from on top of Oliver's shoulders. She was only in her early teens but looked older. He hated that. "I swear to god if you drop me..."

"I'm not going to drop you!" He laughs. "You have no faith, Liv."

"I do, I do. But you did drop me that one time..."

"I was eleven!" Oliver protests, swinging in a circle just to scare her.

"Ahh!" She screeches. "And you got in so much trouble!"

"When am I not in trouble?" He rolls his eyes, only half joking.

Liv sighs. "Oli..."

"Hey, let's get home before Mom and Dad get too upset about us being gone too long."

"Yeah so we can do their work for them and  listen to more of their bullsh—"

"Olivia Stewarts, watch your mouth!" He snapped.

"Yeah yeah..."