"And see if the old man's caught any fish!" Warren added gleefully, his previous problems seemingly forgotten.

Jake looked to Aurora for her approval. She glared back, still seething with anger towards him. "Fine."

Nicole stared over the edge of the cliff down at the turquoise sea

Nicole stared over the edge of the cliff down at the turquoise sea. On the horizon was a severely tilted, huge grey ship partially underwater. I looked much smaller than it was at such a great distance. The shoreline below Nicole was littered with bits and pieces of things that had been washed from the ship's top deck or that the waves had somehow managed to pull them from the decks below.

Her eyes widened. "Is that..."

"Our ship?" Paradox finished her sentence, stepping closer to the edge. "Yes, it is."

"Can we get to it?" Oliver asked.

"Why?" Paradox furrowed her brow.

"Because maybe there's someway we could call for help! With their computer and navigation systems?"

"There isn't." She turned away from the cliffside. "I already tried that last night."

"Well, maybe one of us can try then?" Kithara suggested quietly.

Paradox turned around quickly as her face contorted into a look of both offence and confusion. "You don't need to."

"Ah..."

Paradox turned back around and went towards where they had climbed up. The other three exchanged a look behind her back and slowly followed. "We can't get help, but we could get something else. Let's go tell the others."

Getting down was harder than getting up and took twice the time, but once they hit the ground they were off in a run. Even Nicole chased after them with her armful of firewood, thrilled at the thought of taking things from the ship.

"We're back, we're back, and we bring fire food!" Kithara skipped into their little camp. Oliver smiled instantly.

"Well we've got real food, kitkat! Beat that!" Warren, laying face up on a trunk with his arms resting behind his head, called back to them. If his eyes weren't closed he'd be staring directly into the sun.

"We have something to tell you all." Paradox's voice was loud and commanded attention. "Something that may be important."

"Oh goody." Warren sat up. "I can't wait."

Aurora walked closer, smacking Warren upside the head as she went.

"Ow! Assault!"

"Get over it." She took her spot beside Paradox.

"Mmm." He smiled sweetly. "I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are."

"Well if you go jump in the ocean and stay there—"