50 - Questions

Think about Some questions:

Why do you want to be perfect for everyone when you can just be perfect for yourself.

Why do you want a symmetrical face and body, when you can have Symmetrical senses.

Why do you want to be beautiful and gorgeous in looks, when you can have beautiful personality.

Why do you seek for ordinary, when each and everyone is unique.

Why you compare yourself with others, when you can just compete with yourself.

Why you think someone out there is better than you , when you can be best for that one person.

Why you search for happiness,when its inside you.

Why you judge people, when you can just spend hours looking yourself in mirrors.

Why you think I need to best to be with someone,when I can just be 'enough'.

Why are you craving for friends and happiness, when you can crave for
Success.

❤❤❤

They'll judge you,
They'll drag you down to their levels.
They'll find ways to make fun of you and do something bad in ur life.
They'll advertise your flaws.
While at the end,they'll get jealous of your success.

Hey guys,this journey till 50 small stories was wonderful. Thanks for your support! May be this is the end.but anytime you feel like I should write more,just PM me or leave a comment.