42 - Be you!

"You don't like me? 
Cool I don't wake up everyday to impress anyone! "

It took a long time to understand how  it's important to be fake and impress people rather than just being yourself.

***

Just a talk

What do you think the people who believe in you, who are friendly to you aren't hiding any ocean under those rivers and deserts? 

Wrong comparison I know, but just think, I know you all must have met someone so mean, so selfish and so fake. But do you really think that was the only person who was like that in this world?

Because world is full of people wearing masks and they think they can read minds and manipulate one...
Lol, really?

The thing is you don't see what I see. I can see the people with wings who just want to be free and also people with crown on their head who wants to trap you.

The question is how to differentiate between those fake and real ones Because for a second I also thought that there are no fake people in this world.

If a person does things without thinking and may be that upset you for a while.  If a person tries to make you smile and angry at the same time, If a person teases you instead of flirting at the first time. If a person believes in you but never says it. I guess you got the answer.

Opposite to that are the people who pretend to be best,  they are experts because you won't even know that they are pretending.

Whereas people like me, don't care what others think of them. They just want some people to know what they are. (may be a werewolf or ghost or vampire, lol)

People write about the things everyone likes to read. Who writes about reality?  Those masks and mood swings, Those Time pass and fallen wings, those stolen words and when stars sing.

So, I dont know what the topic was suppose to be about this talk, but I know what you feel.

Stop trusting those artificial colors and fermented Yeasts (lol)

❤❤❤

A/n

Well that was just random talk about what I think. If you want me to write on any topic just tell me.