s g s p e c i a l s : m o r i y a m a

Start from the beginning

You bought tickets and entered. Rakuzan versus Shutoku. Two strong teams going head-to-head; each with a miracle in their team.

As you entered the stadium, you bumped into a tall, lean figure. "Sorry." You muttered, staring down the whole time. "Be careful," the guy stated and you looked up.

He had a tall and fit body, wearing the Rakuzan jersey. His face was beautiful, to say. Long eyelashes and mesmerizing eyes.

"I will," you looked down again and walked.

You knew that man as any sport-junkie does. Mibuchi Reo. A one heck of a shooting guard.

You couldn't sleep a wink last night. Your mind was occupied with a lot of things. You had Moriyama occupying every inch, and the kiss with another person tattooed in your head.

"Was I missing something?"

"Was I never enough?"

"Was he tired of me?"

"Was he bored with me?"

But also, you couldn't forget the beautiful man Mibuchi. He was a whole lot attractive when you meet him in person.

And before you knew it, morning came and you had to go to school.

You tried to function like a normal human being. But you couldn't. Brushing your teeth was a difficult task and you barely could reach out for your school uniform at the top of your dresser. You were fatigued with lack of sleep, overthinking and crying.

This was the toll on your body.

But still. You pulled out your makeup and made yourself look presentable, concealing your under eye area and a large amount of foundation to conceal redness and other imperfections. You wanted to look like you were happy and you saw nothing. Tried.

Finally, you looked like you never saw anything.

Walking into school, you let your hair down and smiled politely at those who greeted you. You had a handful of admirers yourself as you were beautiful.

You just hoped that he wouldn't corner you. You didn't bother checking your phone to see any messages from anybody. You didn't want to hear voice mails from Moriyama, pleading for forgiveness.

You were sick and tired and wanted your relationship over with.

As expected, Moriyama was standing by your shoe locker, looking effortlessly laid back. He was eyeing you the whole time you approached your locker but you made sure not to meet his gaze.

"Good morning, (y/n)." he greeted casually as you nodded at him, removing your outside shoes and replacing them with the clean, indoor ones. "Shall we?" you motioned to the staircase and he knew exactly where to go.

Back when your relationship was alright and still full of love, you two spent most time (when in school) on the rooftop, admiring the overlooking sight.

This is where you let him taste your cooking, where he gave you an ice cream cake for your birthday and taught you how to open up and love. This is where you guys became official.

"So, about yesterday," he started off coolly, and you tried not to scoff. "Stop the pleasantries, Moriyama. Let's get right to the point." You forced your eye contact, you trying to act fierce.

"If you say so. What do you want me to say?" he dropped his act and you breathed in and tried to ignore the lump in your throat.

"Why did you kiss her?" you went for it.

"Simple enough. She was attractive and we were glued onto each other." He was always like this. Awfully honest even though you don't want him to be.