When I looked up, I saw Something shining in dominicks hand.. Oh hell no.

"Are you recording this!!!" I snarled throwing a lamp at Dominick. He jumped to the floor before the Lamp connected with his face.

"Calm down" Eric whispered in my ear softly.

I relaxed but I was still tense. I pulled myself free from Eric's grip and Grabbed Domincks  phone and threw it in a nearby fish bowl.

"Nooooo!!" Dominick yelled.

He smiled at me before reaching in his pocket and pulling out another phone. Grinning wildly, he spoke.

"Auto Backup!!" He yelled sprinting out the door.

I growled as he ran like the coward he was . Eric walked in front of me, blocking my path to Murder.

" Im gonna kil-"I was cut off by Eric kissing my lips.

" You have too much to worry about. Tonight we will introduce you to the pack. So don't be so nervous over him" He cooed.

I smiled and Leaned my head on his chest. Mark and julia ran out the room awkwardly and Eric chuckled a little.

Oh god I love Eric.

\\\\\Later that Night\\\\\

The pack spent most of the day setting up outside. It was going to be a very wild party. We had all kinds of beers and All kinds of Alcohol outside.

We had a DJ and Many Party decortaions outside. I stared in awe out of my window as the door slammed open.

Julia stood thier wearing a green silk dress that stopped at her Knees and flowed. Her hair was straight and a light shade if makeup covered her face.

Her Face contorted from anger, to happiness, to confusion and back to anger.

"Why arnt you getting ready!!!" She squealed and ran in my closet. But before she did, I noticed something on her neck. Holy shit!!

"He marked you!!!!" I yelled.

She ran out the closet with a sleek black, short dress that ended at my thighs and Had two holes on either side of my waist. It was crossed in the back and trailed to my shoulders.

She also tried to juggle two black pumps without dropping the dress.

"Shower, Now" She said ignoring my question.

But I shook it off.

I grabbed my undergarments and Ran into the bathroom grinning. I washed my hair and When I was done, wrapped a Soft white towel around me.

I pulled on my underwear and bra and ran in the room. Julia was gone but I seemed fine alone. While I looked at the dress, I smiled.

But that smiled faded when I felt a pain in my gut, I ran back to the bathroom and Fell on my knees to the toilet, throwing up.

I vomited as tears flew down my face. Confusion and panic settled within me and I growled.

"Oh my god are you OK!?" Julia said walking in the bathroom.

I looked up with my tear stained face and Julia helped me get cleaned up.

" Take another shower and I will be right back" Julia said softly.

I took Another shower and Washed my hair again. My skin felt dirty but after the shower, I felt better.

After the shower I changed and slid on the dress. My feet easily fit in the Shoes and I felt pretty. I sat down and waited for twenty minutes, hoping Julia would return.

When she did, I wasn't happy. For in her hands, was a pregnacy test.

" Sanders gave it to me, he custom built it for werewolfs, dont worry I told him it was for me, But he is stupid enough to believe it" She said handing me the box.

" It takes an hour for the results"She said after I took the test.

I smiled and Walked down the stairs with julia in hand. I saw Eric in a dazzling suit and Almost laughed out loud.

"Hey princess"He smiled.

I gave him a soft kiss Before we walked out. I nervously stepped on stage as the roaring crowd settled down. Thousands of wolfs were laughing or smiling at us.

" I would like to introduce my beautiful mate, Ashlyn Woods!!!" he said after he gave a hour long boring speech.

I stood up and walked to his side, when we leaned in and kissed, the crowd went wild.

" Darkwoods pack!! Your new luna!!" Eric yelled while the music started to blast on high.

I walked with Eric off stage and met Julia and Dominick. Eric pulled me closer and pecked my forehead with a kiss.

"im going to change into something more comfortable, you have a good time" He smiled and Walked into the pack house.

The smell of alcohol filled the air as it blew. I smiled as I danced with the crowd, chewring and yelling.

I walked to the table and swug a Beer bottle down. It glided down my throat like fire and made me shiver.

I know I might be pregnant and  shouldnt have been drinking but, hey, at the same time, this was My party and I was going to be happy. Also there is a big possibility that im Not pregnant.

I grabbed another beer bottle and ran into the crowd. This was my party.

\\\\\\Later/////

I was drunk as hell, My vision was blurry  And I felt so free, like I could do anything. Eric was nowhere in sight but Mark was flirting with this girl.

I stumbled over to them while almost tripping. The girl had Brown hair with brown soft eyes. She wore a pink flowing dress that ended at her legs , complemented with high heels.

"Hiii" I slurred while putting my arm on Mark's shoulder, putting all my wieght on him.

"You smell like cookies" I slurred while messing up his hair with my hand.

He grinned at me but all I saw were flashing lights. I laughed while sipping more of my drink.

"Lay off my mate!!" The girl screeched while jumping on me and punching my stomach.

I screamed as The music died down. People were swarming as The girl kept Punching my gut and face. I felt my claws grow and I slashed her face.

She screamed in pain and I kicked her off me. I lay face first in the floor as blood leaked down my lips.

A Ground shaking  growl left my throat and I stood up. My eyes red with anger. She was crying on the floor, blood trickled down her face.

"Im luna here, And you WILL respect me pup!!" I yelled while storming off and throwing my cup at Mark's face.

the alcohol slid down his face and he stared at me in shock.

"thats for not teaching your mate how to act around a luna" I growled while Walking into the crowd.

I wiped the blood off my lip and smiled. Where the hell is Eric? who cares. I have more beer and im gonna live my life.

You only live once.

This was gonna be a fun night. 

°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^

Sorry the ceremony wasnt like any formal, elegant one. But remember, this isn't a regular pack.

I mean, the alpha is a but different, he doesn't follow customs, so yea.

Hope you guys liked this chapter.

-COMMENT

-VOTE

-FOLLOW

-Blackrose