chapter 6

Jennifer's pov
"You try to find every excuse to meet me right Jen?", he continues to say with his stupid smile that i want to break at this point.

If he called me Jen once more i would have exploded, i hate people who say my name in short, only one person use to do it and he doesn't have the right to.

"Certainly i was not running in the corridors to find your ugly face!", i say poisonous whilst he's laughing, he's actually looking even better than yesterday.
"Where were you running off to then, lessons have started from ages".
"To the reception to get my timetable and you are making me more late, move", i push him away with my hand as i furiously walk towards the reception but after not even 5 steps i stop since i couldn't remember where the reception was.

I hate this school it's a labyrinth! I really need to get a map.
I hear Josh slowly walking towards me.

"You still don't remember where the reception is right?", he makes fun of me trying not to laugh"come i have to go there too let's go together".

I turn towards him and he is way too close, the safety distance has to really improve.

"I can perfectly find it without your help thanx".
"Ok if you want to get even more late than what you alredy are then it's your choice".

I think about it for a few seconds and he's right i have no other choice, so i decide to put my "ego"on the side and follow him.

"Is it that you alredy know where the reception is and you're only getting lost to spend some time with me?", he asks suddently in a jokingly tone, he knows exactly that's not the case.
"I would rather get lost 100 times than walk through corridors with you".
"Then you would end up in some library and spy on people".
"I was searching for the reception", i nearly scream at his face becoming red.

He starts laughing out loud which suprises me since nobody is coming out to check why there's so much noise outside.

"You're so cute when your angry Jen".
"Don't call me Jen my name is Jennifer".
"But Jen is prettier it fits you more".
"You can't call me that".
"And why not?"

My patience is legit about to take a rope and hang itself.

"Because you can't call me that and now stop talking to me".
"Ok little Jen".

That's it everything has a limit!
Please don't kill this beauty standing next to you...
You keep quiet conscience.

"Just shut up!"
"Wha....", he can't finish his sentence since he finds himself against the wall.

I stand on my toes trying to at least reach at his jaw, i grab the top part of his t-shirt, i hold it in my hands and get closer to him with the most serious face i can make.

"Don't ever call me Jen again, my name is Jennifer, J-E-N-N-I-F-E-R and you are not my friend so either you call me by my full name or don't bother calling me at all", i say as i am going back 2 steps to see his reaction.

He glares at me for a time that seems infinite, i passed from threatening him to feeling threatened. The tables have turned, i feel naked under his stare and maybe i went too far this time. Maybe he hates being touched or scolded that way...no wait a second... laughing?
He's laughing? This asshole is making fun of me?

"If every time i make you angry you'll attach me to the wall i'll do it more often", he says after a time that i could not define "anyhow don't worry i won't call you that anymore if it creates you so much problem",and we keep on walking without saying a word.

Wow great congrats! you basically scared him and now he's doesn't want to talk to you anymore
To me it didn't look like he was scared infact...
He doesn't talk to you anymore. How could you let him go?
I don't even wanna have him near me, and then what have i done?
Oh stop it, you literally salivated behind him. Oh no, you haven't done anything, after you legit attacked him what did you expect him to do? Kneel down and kiss your hand?
You're so tragic!
I am your conscience i reflect you!