chapter 8

Jennifer's pov
It's impossible she's his girlfriend, she looks nothing like the library girl and then he said he doesn't have a girl!
Not really darling he said that the girl at the library was not his girlfriend not that he didn't have one.
Then who the hell is this?
Have you ever heard of players? And then why do you care?
Actually,i don't care.

Finally she gets off of him after a time that i can't tell but Josh doesn't seem very happy infact...

"She is Melissa, the other two near her are Joanna and Alissa", Meredith tells me.
"Oh well if it's Melissa it's all fine, who doesn't know her!", i say in the most sarcastic tone ever.
"Lets say she's kind of an ex of my brother".
"An ex? I thought that between exes you don't just come and kiss each other i can see that things have changed and i was left behind", i answer back cruelly making Meredith giggle.

Josh looks at me and then Melissa then me again as if he doesn't know what to say or do, whilst Melissa doesn't even look at me infact i think she hasn't even noticed that me, Meredith and Drake are sitting at the same table.

"So are you coming to Tatiana's party this Saturday?", finally the deoxigenated blondy decided to speak.
"Obviously we'll come", says Drake on Josh's behalf.
"Oh fantastic even me Joanna and Alissa will go", she's probably referring to the dolls behind her that haven't said a word yet, they seem made of porcelain, creepy.
"Actually i'm not really sure, i have a meeting with my dad and i would want to reach to it alive", he says annoyed taking Melissa's arm off of him making her stand.
"C'mon it's not that deep, Daddy will get angry if you don't go?", she starts laughing.

What a bothersome laugh, she seems a psycho.

"It's a very important business meeting", he's more annoyed than before.
"Melissa there's Jessica she's coming through the door, look", one of the dolls says, i don't know if it's Joanna or Alissa.
"Ohoh good good", says Melissa.
"Oh no....please", whispers Meredith.
"What?", i curiously ask.
"You'll see".

I see this girl coming towards us but she's not looking this way, she's probably gonna go out the back door to go to the parking.
She's very funny but pretty, with a long brown brade and black glasses, they were so big half of her face was covered but it didn't seem to bother her.

"Jessica dear",says Melissa as she puts her leg in the way to make Jessica trip.

Jessica falls to the ground and with her all her lunch as well, because of the noise half of the cantine turns around.

I can't believe my eyes, made her trip? Where are we, in nursery?

"Oh sorry darling, i didn't see you coming i didn't mean to", she affirms as Jessica is still on the ground.

She didn't see her? She knew she was coming minutes before!
Everyone is laughing inclunding Drake only me, Meredith and Josh are impassive and even one of Melissa's dolls. Why is she not laughing? Maybe she's Joanna, according to the conversation i had with Drake before, or maybe Alissa, i doesn't matter.
"Don't worry, it's fine", says Jessica whilst she tries to get up but slips back on the green liquid on the floor making others laugh again.
"You should pay attention to where you go you know?".

Is she serious? If that happened to me i would have mixed her blonde hair with my puree. Someone slap her!
Do it youself since it's creating so much of a problem to you.

No, i don't wanna get into this it would make me more noticible than what i wish for.
I don't why but i have a bad feeling...
Jessica runs towards the exit with her backside covered in green soup and her brade that's completely destroyed, leaving the bow that kept it together on the floor.