She pushes my head, making me lose balance and fall over to my back," lie again! Lie a-fuckin'-gain so I can rock your shit, Robyn! You weren't gonna tell me huh? Just have me playing the idiot and shit huh?" She questions, glaring into my eyes with anger raging in hers.

I slowly rise to my feet, not saying a word when I realize she's right. I wasn't going to tell her any time soon.

"It waan mah fault..." I mutter.

"But you gave in Robyn! And you didn't even tell me. If I did the same, what would you have done?"

I don't answer again because I know I would have been just as mad.

"You and her are fuckin' snakes. Hope you have fun with that bitch because this is over! Have a nice fuckin' life." she says, pushing past me.

My eyes widen at the thought of her leaving me,"n-no! Wha' 'bout da baybeh?!"

"What about it, Robyn?" she sneers," I have a whole life ahead of me and a rape baby is nowhere near the plan." With that, she turns and walks to Roman's car.

Roman, who had stopped recording, follows after her, not sparing me a glance.

Once again, I feel as if I'm in the position where I can't move. But as I hear the car start up, I rush to the passenger side. As I approach the tinted passenger window, I can see my reflection. I look as bad as I feel and I didn't even notice I was crying.

"Move Robyn," Onika says, rolling down the window, hiding my tear stained reflection from me.

"Can I just explain-"

"Explain what, Robyn?  How I was fuckin' raped and hospitalized and you decided 'oh well. Fuck her feelings-'"

"It waan like dat. She came onto me," I sigh.

"Bullshit," Onika spits, her voice cracking, "even then, you should've told me as soon as it happened. What happened to no secrets, Robyn? What happened to we're both in this until we're both done?"

"I'm not done," I quickly state.

"Well, I am. Don't try to come over to my house. Don't text m-"

"Let's just talk dis ova."

"Nah. You ain't wanna talk when you was smiling all in my face and shit. No need to talk now. Fuck talking, fuck this relationship and fuck you, Rihanna."

The car then hits a U-turn and they peel down the street, leaving only the smell of gas behind. I angrily kick the air as I watch the car disappear.

I turn around and see that the fire has been doused my someone and it's nothing but a burnt mess of molten rubber and leather. The people have left and retrieved back into their homes, leaving me standing there and looking at the shoes.

"Damn..." I mutter, watching the shoes swell before my eyes.

I blink the tears out of my eyes and walk over to my porch, sitting down on the concrete and staring at the shoes. I don't know how long I sat there and let the tears fall. In my mind, I'm thinking about the ways I could've avoided this situation.