~32~

Yall asked. I delivered (:

"By the way you looking tonight, only one thing comes to my mind"

Zendaya Coleman

"Fuck, Zen!" Roman moans loudly.

I bring my good arm up and hook it around Roman's left thigh, bringing her down on my wandering tongue. I swirl my tongue around her moist hole three times before slipping it back between her walls. I inhale her sweet feminine smell and moan, sending electrifying vibrations through her body.

"Ohh my god!" She squeals, her voice rising a full octave as she bucks her hips faster on my face. I decide to do a little trick to make her cum faster. I make my tongue long and narrow and push it in as far as I can. I then spread my tongue and press it against her spot.

"Zen!" She screams as her body freezes on top of me. I then make my tongue narrow again and flick it against her spot, instantly making her body shake all over as she releases her sweet arousal all over my face. I mentally cheer as I clean her up.

"Fuck..." She moans as she gets off my face. She kisses my roughly, automatically shooting her tongue into my mouth. Lord have mercy... I have a freak on my hands.

She pulls away and licks her remaining cum off of my chin.

"Nasty ass," I say, smiling at her.

She giggles,"thanks."

With my good arm, I reach up and fist Roman's left breast. She lets out a tiny whimper, biting her bottom lip.

"Why are you not tired?" She asks,"we've been going for almost two hours."

"Because," I say, using my elbow to sit up. I place my back against the headboard and move to where there's enough space for my arm.

"You over here being freaky and shit. Like damn... I'm surprised my face ain't prune up by now." We both share a laugh.

"That's not my fault though," Roman says, kissing on my neck.

"It shol' ain't. Ima have to thank ya mama."

Roman chuckles against my neck. Chills run down my spine, making a moan slip past my lips.

"Ahh-shit, girl! Quit!" I exclaim, trying to pull away from her.

Roman places a kiss on my jawline,"why?"

"Because I said so," I state, pulling away from her again to prevent her from effecting me any further.

"Aww," she speaks in a mocking baby tone,"is da little baybeh gettin' wet from a little touch?"

I shiver at her accent which is much like Robyn's. These island people I swear...

"I'm tellin' you, girl. Sto-"

"Or what's gonna happen... daddy?"

And that's the signal for me to fuck something up.

Without warning, I slip two of my fingers inside of Roman. She cries out in surprise and I can't help but to moan as her soft walls hug my index and middle finger.

"N-not t-too deep, Zen," she moans as I push my finger in knuckle-deep.

She tries to lift her body off of my fingers to distance herself from them. She knows damn well I got one good hand...

"Sit yo' ass down," I grit, staring up at her closed eyes.

She whines and slowly lets herself down, a whimper coming from her. Yea... got that ass in check.