Life Hurts

It has been quite tough on the girls since Rose has had a mental disorder.

Jisoo usually volunteers to visit Rose but Lisa volunteered for her.

"Lisa, are you sure? You tend to cry about things that comes to Rose." Jisoo says.

Lisa nodded not making eye contact with the older.

A hand was laid on Lisa's shoulder.

"Don't worry I'll be by your side always." Sana whispered.

Lisa smiled sadly as her and Sana left to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------

At the hospital.

As Lisa and Sana were heading to Rose's room they saw Mina and Chaeyoung there too.

"Mina? Chaeyoung? What are you two doing here?" Sana questioned.

Mina and Chaeyoung smiled widely as they saw Sana also Lisa as well.

"We just came to go check on your friend and we are so sorry about Rose this must've been hard for you all." Chaeyoung declared.

"Yeah, really it has." Mina agreed.

Sana took a glance towards Lisa as she frowned a little.

"I wouldn't speak about anything about Rose that will make Lisa cry." Sana informed.

Both Mina and Chaeyoung nodded understanding.

"We should go visit my best friend." Lisa muttered.

Sana, Mina, and Chaeyoung followed Lisa to Rose's room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In Rose's room.

Lisa held one of Rose's hands in hers as she carrassed it softly and gently.

Sana and the others stood on either side of the girl.

"Why did it have to be this way? What did Rose ever do to you god?" Lisa muttered tears streaming down her face.

Sana saw Lisa crying as she tried to wipe them with just the pad of her thumbs.

"Do you know what happen to her? I mean not to be rude or anything." Chaeyoung considered.

Sana sighed as she told Mina and Chaeyoung everything that happened to Rose.

"A mental disorder!" Chaeyoung freaked out.

Sana nodded as she rubbed Lisa's back gently.

"So she had a mental disorder when she was a kid and never told anyone about it huh." Mina assumed.

All Sana could do was just nod in response.

"So this mental disorder is going to affect her health and cause her death correct?"

Sana nodded once more.

"Why didn't she tell any of us about it! I could've done something about it! I really could have saved her from that mental disorder!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"I know but I guess this is what she wanted." Sana whispered.

All Lisa was thinking about was only Rose no one else except her and the girl lying on the hospital bed.

Lisa was still trying to figure out what was the problem that caused Rose to stop breathing all of a sudden.

Was it something that Jennie did? Was it something that Jisoo said? Was it something that she did to make this happen?