Chapter 6: Sinbad and Dreams

Start from the beginning

Morgiana then stomps her right foot, making the ground crack and stopping the movement physically. Making me jerk forward and into the ground. It was silence and no one said a word but I can feel all eyes were on me.

Then chaos happened. Morgiana and Aladdin came to support me back up on my feet and once I'm up, I see Sinbad getting push back and forward by Jafar who is holding Sinbad's collar with Masrur staring at him with his gladiator's eyes.

Morgiana quicky apologize to me by bowing which I forgives her easily as she is my friend, plus she so kawaii!! As for Sinbad... He came up to me and take my hand, putting his lips on it and say, "Are you alright Milady?" ... I just stare at him with a pokerface while Sinbad having the second season with Jafar and Masrur.

"Erm... Why did you push me and Morgiana again?" I ask since I did not really listen to the conversation. All stared at me again, filling the air with silence. "[N/N], did you perhaps doze off in the middle of the conversation?" Aladdin questions me.

I slowly nod my head. Like literally slow. "We will be taking care of the Fog Troupe and I want you and Morgiana to stay at the hotel for your safety but it seems like Morgiana will be coming with us huh?" Sinbad answers sweating.

"Hehe" I giggles, making everyone look at me and I say, with a hidden lie, "I will stay at the hotel as I have no weapons at all to fight with. Plus I have no experience when it comes to fighting."

Sinbad nod, "I understand your choice very well, we wouldn't want your skin to have bruises as it is already so smooth and pale." Sinbad smiles and say, "Let's go! Back to the hotel!" I struggled to keep my balance and tried to go normally but it was tough.

€Time Skip €

I excuse myself from the group to the room I was supposed to sleep in. I lean on the wall for support and continue my way to the room. Walking a bit more, I found the room and open the door.

I step in the room, fabulous room, and walk until my bed. I climb into the bed and lay down, hoping I wouldn't get that dream and close my eyes. Of course hope wasn't on my side resulting into this nostalgia dream.

"Mother! Look! I made a flower crown." A flower crown was in front of my eyes and towards a young woman, she has [H/C] hair, pale skin and her hand has a silver braclet but... I still can't see her face... I had forgotten it.

"Good job [Y/N]." She smiled at me and pat my head gently, asking, "Want to play ball?" I nod quicky and rush to take the ball. When I look back, I saw the same thing. A nightmare that is true.

My mother, on the road, laying down with blood around her. A man who has red hair, was standing in the bush. I know him. I remember and will not forgive him. Having that family silver bracelet does not suit him. That murderer... My father...

I fell backwards and onto the ground, closing eyes. Next thing I knew, I was in the middle of a room, a very dark room. the darkness was however interrupted by a bright light, from the door.

I look towards that direction, a woman, was wearing a outfit that is suitable for maids so I just think she is a maid. "[Y/N]-sama, they said that today is a free day, please be free and go out for the sun." She then disappeared.

I stood up and walk towards the door. When I walked pass the door, I was already outside. In the sky was...

Ill Ilah?
No... it's white tho..

I then close my eyes due to fear. My ears which was soon filled with sound... someone is calling out to me I opened my eyes and see a woman, cling out to me. She is a rather tall and attractive young woman. She has long, messy brown hair that is tied in two long pigtails. She has bright, kind eyes.

"[Y/N]! Wake up already!" I look at her and smile, "Morning... @#₩¥-chan..." "I will leave your breakfast here okay?" I nod and wave to her as she walked out of the room. I walk towards another door and brought some clothes with me.

I bathe, ate and walks towards the yard. It was filled with flowers and a tree in the middle with ruhks surround it. Then I sat down and made a flower crown. I stood up and the door opened, the same girl from before looked at me.

I walked towards her and put the flower crown on her then walk back to the tree while saying, "You know ₩€¥£-chan.. I don't want to be queen or be god at all. If I have one wish and one wish only I would wish we can grow up and old together with everyone."

Soon explosions at the yard, making the place smoky. I soon feel pain in stomach. I touch it and sees blood. In front of me was a blue hair main. His hair was braided and he held a sword that pierces through me. "...Onii-chan..." I whisper and see tears running down. He walked away and ₩€¥£-chan runs towards me and held me as I close my eyes.

I open again, in the world I was supposed to be in. I had a phone and was listening to music when a car came knocked me. Everyone nearby looks at me in shock and the driver quicky stopped and rush out of their seat. What they say... I didn't hear it.

Then..

*BANG*

I quicky sat up from the bed and saw Aladdin sitting on the floor, in front of the window. "Aladdin?"

The Dreams Will Have A Wish Each Don't Try To Decline It [Y/N]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Another chapter done! The dreams is inspired by some of the songs I hear. One of them is revolver by Luz!! Anyways gonna write the next chapter! See ya!