01

myungju
_________

i walked slowly down to the corner store. neither the moon nor sun was to be seen. the rain was still pouring.

"hey, jisoo, it's my shift," i muttered as i pushed her lightly out of the chair. she woke with a start, hopping out of the chair.

"bye bye~" she announced as she left. i sighed as i sat down where she once was. i began reading my book. chapter 157.

the bell rang as someone walked in. with no surprise to me, it was the same man as always. he took a long time as always.

i quickly rang up his items, but when i looked up at him, his face was bruised. it isn't my business.

he seemed to be in a hurry so i didn't really ask. he muttered a 'thank you' before leaving.

_______

the sun was beginning to rise, yet the sky was still gloomy. i sighed as i continued the slow walk home.

"i'm here," i quickly yelled to my roomates. as always, i let momo and a few of her friends inside. i sat down on the wooden porch and watched as the rain fell.

__________

days like these are boring. i sigh. it's become a routine for my shift. i begin to zone out until i hear the door ring. i look up and see the same man.

he was covered in even more bruises than the last time. instead of paying with cash, he gave me his card instead. jungkook.

i handed him all his stuff without a word. he left immediately.

it's not my business.