"Baby girl (29) messages (32) missed calls , Lexi (7) messages (4) missed calls Mona (14) messages (12) missed calls" I read out loud and he had his hands over his face.

"Get some ice on that face , and get out of here before licia kills you" Dave ordered leaving me with Cassidy and Kiké.

"Dude what the fuck did you do?" she questioned putting some medicine on my eye.

"Today was cake tasting day , and Dave gave me it off but I chose to come for some extra work before going but I lost track of time and I'm dead where I stand" I explained seeing a worried look spread across her face.

"Yeah let's get you some ice so you can go save your relationship" she laugh trying to make a joke but clearly it didn't work.

"She's calling!!! what do you want me to do!!" Kiké shrieked in fear.

"Don't answer it!" I managed to get out as Cassidy shoved the ice pack onto my face.

"Ai no! she left a voice mail!! tu vida ha terminado!" he shouted and I yanked my phone from his hand.

"English would be nice" I scoffed reviving a look from him just before hitting the play button.

"Christopher Armand Taylor , I ask you for one day out of your time and you can't even be here to figure out the kind of cake you want for our wedding!! If you're not here in the next 10 minutes I'm calling this stupid appointment off! don't make promises if you can't keep them" she let out and I could hear the disappointment in her voice as she spoke.

"I .. I really need to get out of here" I stated hopping off of the table making my way out of the club house.

I let out another deep breath before tossing the ice pack onto the passenger side seat.

"God I keep letting her down' I cried rubbing the side of my face that wasn't fucked up.

I started my car without any hesistation before making my way to the cake shop.

Alicia's P.o.v -

"Why does he keep letting me down , lets get going guys" I managed to get out as  I could now feel the tears at the brim of my eyes.

"Im just going to get going and i'm so sorry for wasting your time" I apologized grabbing my purse as Ashli , Mona and Alex got up along with me.

"But I didn't finish my whine" Mona complained swishing around the left over whine in her glass.

"I'm here!  I'm here!!!!" Chris screamed running in completely out of breath still in his dirty practice clothes.

"Christopher you're an hour and a half late!!!" I hissed crossing my arms over my chest.

I looked closer at him finally seeing that his eye was black , blue and swollen.

"What the hell happened to your eye!!" I questioned cupping his cheek and getting a better look at his eye.

That's when I smacked him directly on that side of his eye causing him to wince in pain.

"Okay , I'll take that .. totally deserved that" he nodded clearly still in pain.

"You need to stop giving her heart attacks" Ashli fake laughed causing him to start laughing and she immediately stopped making him look stupid.

"I'm sorry baby" he said lowly grabbing my purse from around my arm.

"Your sorry means nothing right now , so go sit the fuck down" I snapped under my breath as I watched his eyes soften.

"He's here now , i'm so sorry for my fiance's inconvenience can we please try those cake samples" I begged getting a nod from her and I made my way back to the table.

"You know you're really fucking up Taylor get your shit together" Moan threatened as Chris pulled the seat allowing me to sit down.

"Can you thank whoever hit you in your eye by the way" I smiled lightly patting his face and his arm was slung around my shoulder.

"Yea I'll do that , so now can we just eat some cake" he sighed kissing the side of my head and I rolled my eyes at him before feeding him some cake.

Thankfully we both found a cake that we liked and that was finally done.

"I'll see you back at the house?" I questioned as he nodded his head in response.

"But Im kinda hungry though" he complained receiving a look from Mona.

"Damm fat ass you need more food! we literally just ate a shit load of cake and you want more food" she explained passing us by and hitting Chris in his stomach.

"Okay Mona , only my babygirl here can abuse me not you too" Chris argued wrapping his arm around my waist.

He had went to kiss me but I put my finger in front of his lips.

"Not everything is okay with us you know that right" I stated just as he looked away from me.

"I hate that I can't rely on your word" I added watching him bit down onto his lip.

"Yeah I know" he responded still avoiding all eye contact with me.

"Then why do you do it? I mean your choosing to marry me just like I'm choosing to marry you" I chuckled trying to stop me from crying and waiting for a response from him.

"I feel like we're 21 all over again , and I'm afraid that I'm going to wake up one morning and you're going to be gone , I don't want to loose you again chris but your not taking the relationship serious and you are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with , don't you feel the same way?" I sighed now allowing the tears to fall from my eyes.

"Please don't give up on me Alicia I'm trying , god I'm trying so hard to be a better man for you and I don't see myself with anyone but you" he half smiled wiping away my tears with his thumbs.

"Well try harder" I whispered just as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead.
———————————————————
Authors Note : hope whoever is on break now it's going good ! My break
just started today so I'm going to update as much as I can. I love you all thank you for all the support xoxo Ari