|/\|hy are you up at night

••Shiro••
Shiro has a few nightmares here and there sometimes about you being captured by the Galra or failing to assist his team when they need him most. He usually knocks on your door and patiently waits for you to walk up so you two can talk about it then cuddle.

••Keith••
Usually up talking to you about how pretty the stars seem or telling you something you did not know about him. You two usually take a small walk around the castle and just end up talking about random subjects, good or bad. The night usually ends with him carrying you to your room or both of you passing out cuddling in his room.

••Lance••
He plays his videos games with you and sometimes loses, which causes him to do this cute whining and pouting until you kiss his puffed cheeks and giggle. Or if it was a tiring day, he'd usually comfort you and cuddle until you two pas out.

••Pidge••
You would surprisingly stay up helping Pidge with discovering Galra messages and their next attack. She would be very grateful her lovely partner would  stay up and help them. After all that hard work and studying, she might reward you with a lot of kisses and hugs.

••Hunk••
You two cuties would stay up cooking delicious cookies and other sugary things. Since you were able to sneak in a recipe book so that way you and your loving boyfriend could cook deliciousness and possibly very early breakfast for all the paladins. You always end up sleeping while waiting for the paladins.

••Allura••
You two probably don't stay up for long but if you want you do, you both take a nice relaxing bath together and talk about your day. Then you would cuddle during bathing and have a few kisses too. After that, you two would most likely head straight to bed and say your goodnights.

••Coran••
You two immediately pass out together  cuddling right after you go to bed no questions asked

••Lotor••
You two would stay up studying Voltron and plotting their demise as well as chuckling and laughing at foolish people. Then he would escort you to your room and ask the Galra guards to keep you safe while you sleep.

••Matt••
Probably stay up with him looking for Pidge or listening and cracking Galra messages and then send them to nearby rebels. You would also stay up playing games such as connect the dots or maybe who can cuddle the other one much more.

|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|~~~~|
a/N: l o n g list but worth it-

Tbh Shiro is mine 😤👏