Laslow or Soleil x Reader (heck maybe even Kana!)

KIdk what to title this one.... Halp.

But yes, Reader is a girl. I'm not good with doing guys. You'll see what the title means in a minute.

You were NOT in a good mood. Your favorite sword broke and you were almost killed by a bunch of bandits until your son transformed into a dragon to save you. That just goes to show how weak you were.

You were moping while hugging a rock, yes a rock, in the forest with a gloomy aura surrounding you. You knew your family was watching you with pity. That's when your husband finally decided to try and cheer you up. Your two children followed behind.

"Hey, darling. Somethign the matter?"

"You alright mom? Please don't cry."

"Momma. I don't like seeing you upset."

You husband hugged you from behind as your children sat down around you both. Laslow pulled you into his lap.

"Dearest, what's the matter?"

You sniffed and wiped our eyes, leaning into Laslow's chest. His heartbeat was steady and his chest was warm. His protective arms made you feel safe and just the sight of your children for moral support made you feel better already.

"Laslow, Soliel, Kana....am I weak?"

You muttered it out but immediately they said otherwise.

"Of course not, momma! You're the strongest person I know!"

"No way mom! You're super strong!"

"Of course not, dearest! You're the strongest hero I've laid eyes on."

You sighed. You knew they were saying this to because they were your family. But what about truely were you as weak as you thought you were. You sniffed again and Soleil put a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"Come on now, no more tears. Let me to be the one to cheer you up. Let's go for tea."

"Ooh! I wanna help cheer momma up too! Tea! Tea!"

"Tea is a wonderful idea, kids. What do you say, honey? Shall we go on a family trip into the town for tea?"

You loved your family so fricking much.

"Yes...."

So you all went for tea Yandere instantly you felt better.

Super short but I think it's sweet. I hadn't the idea I had to wrote it down!

I hope you enjoyed this! And I would like a request or two please! I don't care if you already gave me one! I'll do it right when I get home!

I love you all!

~Aka