sehyoon

Jason/Byeongkwan POV

Sehyoon is so warm, he's actually letting me lean on him. I glance up at him a few times only to see his eyes bulging out of his head as he intensely stares at the tv. i'm barely even paying attention to the movie at this point, all i can keep my eyes on is Sehyoon. he has such soft glowing skin, and these piercing eyes that just stare straight through you. i look back to the tv and feel Sehyoon jump a little bit at a sudden loud noise.
"Sehyoon"
i say quietly, sitting up and looking at him dead in the eye
"yes?"
"do you have a girlfriend?"
he blushes for a second and i laugh softly. he shakes his head and looks down with slight embarrassment.
"you don't have to be embarrassed Sehyoon"
i smile at him, he smiles back.
"i guess.."
he sounds like such a dork, but i love it so much, he's so sweet and kind.. i wish he'd realise how i felt.

maybe 20 minutes have passed. we're still watching Friday The 13th. i check on Sehyoon every now and then to make sure he's not too scared. he's so precious and gentle.
his hand is sitting on my lap. i don't think he realises. i hold his hand gently and intertwine our fingers. i look up at him quickly and i'm met with his dark, beautiful eyes. i can see him turning red. i smile and go back to watching the movie. his hand is so warm, and so comforting to hold. i feel safe when i'm with Sehyoon. ive missed him a lot.

Wow/Sehyoon POV

my heart is racing unbelievably fast.. i feel like it's about to pop straight out of my chest.. i cant take my eyes off him.. his hand is so small and soft, i just want to.. wait.. i cant think like this, he's my friend, right?

a little while more passes before i meet eyes again with Byeongkwan. i kinda just stare, he's so beautiful.. i cant tell if he's getting closer to me or if i'm getting closer to him. all i can keep my eyes on are his soft, pink lips..
suddenly i feel a pair of hands on my shoulders, i turn around and scream to see Yoochan pulling some sort of face.. i let go of Byeongkwans hand and stand up, looking at Yoochan as if he was some kind of monster.
"GOTCHA!! HAHHA"
"that's not funny Yoochan.."
"come on Sehyoon, don't be such a downer"
i huff at him
"Sehyoon it was just a joke, lighten up"
"That's right Sehyoon! listen to your boyfriend!"
i grumble and look down at my feet
"he's not my boyfriend.."
"we all know you like him Sehyoonnn"
yoochan is so annoying sometimes. i wish he'd stop being so childish.
"let's go Byeongkwan.."
i take Byeong's hand again and take him to my room which luckily has a lock on the door so Yoochan can't come barging in like just now.
"Sehyoon, relax a bit, Yoochan was only joking"
"he's gotten a lot more annoying since the last time you've seen him Byeongkwan.."
i sigh and take Byeong into my room, locking the door and flopping down onto my bed. finally some peace without an annoying Yoochan.

"Sehyoon you need to relax"
i see Byeongkwan inching closer to me out of the corner of my eye. i sit up and pout at him.
"i just wanted to be able to have some peace without being interrupted"
"i know you did, but now you have that peace you need to relax"
i sigh at Byeongkwan because he's right. i run my hand through my hair to get it out of my face before looking back up to Byeongkwan who seems to be getting closer and closer by the second. i close my eyes for what seems like half a second before i feel something.. warm, soft.. kinda squishy against my lips. i open my eyes and see Byeongkwans face right in front of mine, his eyes squeezed shut. he's.. kissing me.. he breaks off the small kiss which almost makes me sad, his pale face turned completely red and flushed over. i'm
"i- couldn't help it.. sorry hyung.."
i don't know what to say, i have so many mixed emotions right now.. i bring my fingers up to my lips gently and look at Byeongkwan*
"Byeongkwan.. why did you-"
"because i like you Sehyoon! ive liked you since we were little kids!"
he cut me off.. did he just say he likes me? i don't know what to say..
"why- didn't you just say something then?"
"because i was scared you'd leave me Sehyoon! don't be stupid!"
he looks so adorable when he's mad.. i stand up and look at him gently, before pulling him into a tight, warm embrace. i feel him push me away slightly and grab onto my shirt. his lips are met with mine once again.

it just feels so.. right..

----------------------------------
GAYYYYYYY HA