England X Reader- Opps (CRACK)

"Finally," England whispered to himself as he walked down stairs to his basement, his cape gently dragging behind him on the stairs. A book in one hand, and a wand in the other. The book was set down on a table, as the wand was sat beside it now. He turned to the markings on the ground, getting things from his shelve and putting them in different spots on the symbols.

"I have -- almost -- mastered the teleportation spell, and I will use it to teleport to France's place~" He giggled madly as he finished putting all the ingredients left over back on the shelve. Once again the book was in one hand, wand in the other as he picked them up, walking up to the symbols. 

"Now lets see here..." He flipped through the pages and found what he was looking for, grinning madly while doing so. "Okay, that should be easy..." He slammed the book shut and threw it to the side, as he had usually done is he was raging and throwing stuff around.  He chanted the words like he knew what they actually meant, then waited. "Wha-" Then bam- he got teleported~

"Wher-" He felt water getting all over him, soaking his hair. "ENGLAND!!" As the sound of a feminine voice he turned around, seeing (Name) standing there with her arms protecting her chest. "WHAT IN STARCLAN'S NAME ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!" 

...

...

...

"Opps."