Past to present

Souls P.O.V

I woke up early in the morning, Maka was still sound asleep in my arms. I cuddled her hair with my face as she slept soundly. I glanced over at the clock, 3:35... I rolled my eyes and plopped my head back on my pillow. I started to think, we had had a long couple of weeks, me and Maka became a thing, she almost died, Kid made a 'move' on Maka. Yup, it had been a full couple of weeks. I shuffled trying to get in a comfortable position, but in the process, Maka woke up. "Hay Soooul..." she sounded tired. I pated her haid, "go back to sleep." I was talking into her hair so my words were muffled. "I don't wanna..." she cuddled closer to me, "ok, if you insist." I closed my eyes for a moment and began to fall asleep again. "soouull...?" I jerked out of my half awake half asleep state and looked at Maka, "Yea?" It was dark but I could still see her face, she looked thoughtful, "we have had some full days..." I chuckled "we sure have." "Between you getting hacked up, and Kid trying to fuck you, I'm not sure if your even my Maka anymore." Maka chuckled and poked my face, "I will always be your Maka." I smiled, I will always be your Maka... the idea made me happy. I hugged Maka and she hugged me back. "soul?" "yea?" "do you think we will ever get married?" I pondered the idea. "yup" I heard Maka giggle, "we better."

yea, yea, crappy ending, I know. however, this book was never intended to go far, was just a starter, a push off more or less. thank you to all of you that supported me, or just read my book. the next book I'm starting is called 'not like the rest' and it's another fan fiction. not a sequel. but that won't be out for awhile. but thank ya pplz for reading my book. (it will be better!! don't expect it out soon!!)