Pikeman "X" Reader

[[ FRIENDS ]]
Pairing: Edward Pikeman “X” Fem! Reader
Warnings: Max
Word Count: 1,638

Requested/Suggested by LaurensTheTurtle

[[ A/N: OKAY SO this is just going to be a platonic "friendship" between Pikeman and Reader because tbH I’d feel kinda awkward and whatnot writing kissing scenes with him, you get what I’m saying?

I’msorrypleasedon’tkillme

Small fun fact: I accidentally called Pikeman Pikeface once because I forgot his name ,,

Once again, sorry if anyone’s OOC. ‘Specially Pikeman. I’ve never written something with him before.

Anyways, enjoy. It's like 1:30AM and I don't know where I was going with this tbh,, lmao ]]

---
---
“Why the fuck are we here, now?”

Both you and Max may have gotten into an incident whilst you, along with Neil and Nikki, were trying to extricate from the Hellhole known as Camp Campbell. You were desperate to leave, seeing as you missed both your mothers back at home.

The shenanigans at Camp was absolutely chaotic. Or as both you and Max would like to say: the placehold of havoc. Specific reason and short story on why you had been sent to Camp Campbell is because of your one out of two mothers, [ FAVORITE FEMALE NAME ], was informed that she had to travel off for a business meeting or something. Your other mother, who you liked to refer to as mum, was too caught up in her employment; never really had any juncture to exactly spend with you. Though when she did she was too exhausted and fatigued, so she’d get rest instead. She did love you dearly, however.

Meaning? There was nobody to really look after you for the time being. It was going to be another month or couple before you were going to be back home again with your parents.

“Because I trusted Snake even though I fucking shouldn’t ‘ve.” The jaded thirteen-year-old spat bitterly as he squirmed in the rope’s grip around his figure.

“Oh god fucking dammit why me? Snake literally stabbed me in the back. With a fucking candy cane. Should’ve known that fat bastard was up to some sort of shitty but somehow successful plan.” Max ranted on. You hadn’t been paying attention, however. The blood was currently accelerating to your head and you felt lightheaded due to you and Max being tied upside down.

“Max…” You muttered and his gaze snapped over to you. “What?” Came the question but you hadn’t answered.

“What?” He repeated and you still didn’t give an acceptable answer. All you could muster was a slight grunt and whine.

[ NAME ]?” Max flared. “What the fuck is wrong?”

Max struggled to be set free even more when he noticed how you basically went limp for a few moments. “Hey! HEY!” He growled. Curses. Damn ropes holding him down. “PIKEMAN!”

All you could see was black.

---
---
“See? I fucking told you but you didn’t listen!” “Alright, alright, I’m sorry--I never knew that would happen!” “Oh shut the fuck up. Enough with the shitty excuses.”

The voices were a bit muffled. Whose voices were those, you may ask? Max’s and Pikeman’s, of course.

It was no surprise that your vision had gone blurry once your eyelids parted from each other. Hints of white and black dotted said vision, and you shook your head insignificantly to try to limit those dots, but failed.