1️⃣9️⃣

A/N : play the song while reading this chap

Jaehye's pov
when we were hugging , it started raining heavily. Jihoon covered my head with his jacket and i covered his as well. "oppa , i'll get going now. you should too. i'm sure you have schedules tomorrow too." i said standing up.

i turned around wanting to leave Jihoon when i felt someone backhug me. "thank you for agreeing to stay with me Jaehye. i'll miss being with you." he turned me around and kissed me. i felt sadness in this kiss but i still kissed back.

after he broke the kiss , we parted ways and i walked back home under the rain. i put in my earphones and listened to ioi's downpour. and i cried even more when i listened to the line Yeonjung sang.

'some day , the cold rain will become warm tears.'

Jihoon's pov
when Jaehye left , i stayed under the rain till she was out of sight. i turned around and walked back to my dorm. "hyung! why didn't you bring an umbrella?" Jinyoung asked me and i didn't answer.

"Jihoon! you are back! go change into dry clothes or you might catch a cold." Daniel hyung told me and i looked up to stare at him. "wae?" he asked and i said "Jaehye..because of you! we can't be together! why?! why did you have to do it to her?!" i said while grabbing his collar.

"hyung! let go!" Jinyoung shouted and the other members came out. "you knew i loved Jaehye with all my heart. but now i'm going to lose her because of you! just because of one stupid action you did , changed me and Jaehye's lives! i hate you!"

"PARK JIHOON! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR HYUNG LIKE THAT!" Sungwoon hyung shouted at me and i was pulled away from Daniel by Guanlin and Jaehwan. "LET ME GO! HE DESERVES TO DIE! THAT JERK!"

i escaped out of Jaehwan and Guanlin's hands and left the dorm. i wanted to run away from everything right now.

after i calmed down , i went back to the dorm. when i entered the house , i saw Jisung hyung sitting at the living room. he turned around when i opened the door.

"oh! Jihoon your home!" "hyung why aren't you asleep yet?" "how can hyung sleep when you are not home yet? go change into dry clothes and come sit here with me."

i did what Jisung told me to and i came out of my room to sit beside him. "what did Daniel do to make you so upset?" "hyung..i'm not sure if i want to say it..this concerns Jaehye's privacy as well.." "araseo. it's okay. but your actions just now is too much. Daniel is your hyung. no matter what he is still older than you." i sighed and replied "hyung , if you know what he did to Jaehye , you wouldn't side him. sleep early hyung , we have a performance tomorrow." with that i went to my room to sleep.

Jaehye's pov
when i reached home , i saw Jaebum sitting at the sofa. he turned around and immediately stood up. "Jaehye! why are you drenched? come here i'll clean you up." the moment Jaebum came towards me and held my hand , i cried.

"oppa..eottoke..i feel so miserable..i hurt Jihoon oppa's feelings..and i hurt mine too.. i hurt yours too..i feel so horrible.." i said crying and Jaebum pulled me into a hug. "it's okay Jaehye. everything is going to be fine. come , i'll dry you up."

after Jaebum cleaned me up , he made hot chocolate for me and set me up in bed. "have you decided?" Jaebum asked and i answered back saying "i'm not sure oppa..i'm thinking of aborting the baby..i can't let go of Jihoon oppa..i loved him for so long it's going to be difficult for me to let him go.." "it's all up to you sis , i believe you will make the choice that is best for you." Jaebum went out and i slept.

————————————————————

A/N : i'm getting tired man zzz