Chapter 3: Football Games

Fast forward- 2 weeks later.
The game of all games. The 2 rival teams go up against each other. Rancho Bernardo and Poway, facing off on RB turf.
What do I do? Take advantage of it obviously. I ask my mom if I can go and she said yes. Nothing could go wrong. Or could it?
My feelings for Justin are really growing faster than I can handle. But one little football game can't hurt anyone. But, oh no, his girlfriend bailed... for the 3rd time. She says she cant go to the football game... but her dad is the coach? What the fuck Jade? Whatever shes irrelavant. Anyways, we are all trying to cheer him up and its going well until she texts him... "I want to cuddle" and I'm like oh my god then you shouldve fucking came bitch. We told him to say ya me too and she's all sad and shit and I'm like ugh. Eventually, we get Justin back to himself. I got my arms around him cuz why not hes warm. The game goes on and to ruin the night, drama comes and joins the crowd. My kinda friend (not friends at the moment <long story>) Megan, has ran away. Justin comforts me cuz I'm worried. I'm mad at her but I want her to be safe. But sadly the night has to end because football games only last 2 hours. 4 quarters. One chaotic but wonderful night.