Chapter 3•

..::lassie::..

I was now back at home in my comfortable bed, that i missed so much.

Today went by good and bad. I made 3 new friends. Yasmine, Rocky, and of course Cameron. They were all so nice and welcoming to me

(Yas & Roc below)

I think this school year will actually mean something to me, i might just actually love it

-1 month later-

"Yas, i don't know about this" i hesitantly spoke

"C'mon girl, All you gotta do is go in and shoot. Its not that hard"

"but what if the police catches me? Who's gonna bail me out? I cant live life in jail, i just can't. I'm too innocent for this!"

"calm your titties girl, we're only playing Gta"

"What are you so scared for? Its not that serious Mo" Roc chimed in.

"oh shutup, jerk" i rolled my eyes

"And the good girl finally uses an insulting word" Cam spoke while laughing

"i'm Tired of y'all" i giggled. Ever since I've met cam we have gotten closer and closer, Not to mention that I'm also close friends with Yas and roc.

"we love you to sugar plum" Yas Kissed my cheek

"um, i have a question "

"what's brackin baby?" roc said

"why does odell hate me so much?" Roc and Yas ooo'd in unison like kindergarteners

"We'll leave you two alone" they quickly shuffled off of the bed. .

"Odell views you as his mother. You're Plus sized and pretty, he targets you harder then any other big girl i have seen. You're the bullseye"

"but why does he view me as his mother? What did she do wrong?" i asked curiously while fiddling with my hair

"you see, me and odell grew up together. He was my bestfriend on up to the 9th grade and thats when he started to act a lil fishy, i basically know his whole life story and what's he's been through. I can read that nigga like a book, But in particular, You're asking why he views you as that? Well long story short his daddy died, Mom couldn't take care of them at one time, odell insisted that he get a job but dude was only 13 at the time and his mother only wanted him to focus on school so she sent them off with they're aunt. He's been holding a grudge with her ever since"

"what? Why? Thats so stupid. I still wish that i could see my mother yet he's out here ignoring her because she only wanted the best for him. I'm flabbergasted right now" i was furious, is that why he's mad? Fucking sad.

"thanks for telling me this, i'll talk to you later"

"Take this witchu" he went in his closet and 5 minutes later he came back with a gun. "niggas crazy b. Just point and shoot, Goodbye"

As i walked out the door i started to think deeply about the situation with odell and i. Maybe i should talk to him about it? I dunno. It would be to risky.

"So you fuckin with my money now Nigga? I thought i told you to have my shit today and you still ain't got it!" i heard someone yell.

"I'm sorry man! Pleasee just let me live to see another day, i gottq family to feed..." the guy cried.

"lies! You was just beating on your wife the other day and i don't fuck with wife beaters!" soon after i heard a gunshot go off, I was trying to run but i ended up slipping on my lifes existence

Fuck.Me

"aye who dat?" That voice sounded very familiar. Soon i heard footsteps walking towards me, i didn't even attempt to run. It just wasn't worth it

"oh hey fatty, i'm guessing that you just saw everything that went on" odell rambled on.

"Get your fat ass up, You didn't see or hear shit from me okay? I will have my boys watching your every move. If you decide to snitch then i will give you my own kinda tummy tuck"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.