Chapter 1•

..::Lassie::..

"Lala baby, Wake up. It's time for church" My nana lightly spoke while tapping me.

"Yes nana" she walked out of my room leaving me enough time to get ready for church. I guess i should introduce myself while I'm at it?

My name is Lassie Aadhaya Bains. I am 17 years old with a gorgeous caramel complexion as my grandma says. I have pretty brown eyes that are in the shape of an almond, i think thats my best feature. I have shoulder length hair when flat ironed or curled. As for the rest of my body? I don't have nothing very nice to say about it.

My stomach is pudgy but flat, My thighs are huge and my ass is flat but fat. Get it?

Get it together lassie, You're so lame
Oh shutup, conscience.

I live with my grandma since my parents got into a car accident on my 13th birthday. I haven't celebrated it ever since, it brings me too many bad memories

Well that's enough, back to the story.

I took a 15 minute shower considering i don't pay the water bill to be taking 45 minute long showers everyday. After i got out i made sure to lotion my body down fully before putting on my clothes.

my outfit consisted of a Yellow sundress, Gold sandals and a necklace my nana brought me. I put My hair in a tight bun on the back of my head and headed down the hallway to see my nana waiting for me. We then headed out to Church of christ (A/N: made up)

-After Church-

"i'm gonna fix dinner, You need to go get your clothes ready for your first day of school tomorrow. You dont want to be late lala" Nana spoke while going to the kitchen

"okay, call me once dinner is ready" i then walked to my room heading straight to my closet Getting my clothes ready.

Tomorrow will be my first day at my new school, Am i excited? Hell no. I heard that this school is hood of all hoodest, But i guess thats because we moved to a hood ass neighborhood in the middle of Baton rouge, Louisiana.

Be more smarter las.

Buzz buzz

My phone vibrated indicating that someone has messaged me.

Valentinaa🍑😛: Bitch i miss you already ☹️

LasThaDon🦋: i miss you too thottie, I'll be visiting you sometime soon once i get the time 😭❤

Valentinaa🍑😛: well pick up the fucking clock & come through

LasThaDon🦋: You lame as shit b, Stop it 😂

"Dinner's ready!!"

"coming!"

The next morning

"get up lala, it's time for school" i was having a good ass dream until my nana came in the room beating on a pot "I've called your name for the last 15 minutes, If i have to say it again than you're getting a switch!"

"okay okay, im up im up!" i quickly shot up, that switch ain't shit to play with especially when you're getting beat by someone who was raised in the 60's.

"better be, when i come back your ass needs to be dressed from head to toe"

"yes ma'am" i later got up and when to shower to wash up. Today is my first day starting at my new school. I honestly hate transferring since i gotta find all my classes over again and meet new people, my old school was okay. Well, besides the bullying and all that other stuff but it was alright overall.

After i got done lotioning my body i put on my dark washed high wasited jeans, a metallica cropped shirt, and my black combat boots. The outfit was cute, I think so.

I threw my hair in a bun on top of my head with two strings of hair going down my face on each side. I grabbed my Bookbag and headed down the hallway looking as fly as ever. "i'm ready nana"

"oooh my baby looks so cute! All those little boys are going to be over you. Remember, You're beautiful just the way you are love" nana cracked a smile.

"thanks, But you know what they say about big girls...." i trailed off

"Girl fuck them. Real Men love thighs, a little extra meat on the kit-"
"okay nana thats enough, lets just go"

--At school--

"have fun at school lala! Remember, be confident. You're beautiful, don't let anyone of these fucktards bring you down" nana said before driving off.

I looked around seeing nothing but hood ass kids all in bunches huddled up talking to eachother. I started getting looks of disgust by females i didn't even know and laughter from guys.

You can get through this las

I walked inside of the school heading straight for the counselors office, i needed to get my class schedule and i'll be straight off to class in a bit.

As i sat down in the chair, i seen this fine ass guy walk pass the office along with 3 other boys. He was chocolate with the most prettiest curly hair i have ever seen. I think i was staring to hard at him because the counselor was calling my name the whole time

"i'm so sorry, i wasn't paying attent-"

"You don't have to apologize baby, i seen that you were staring at odell. Hes the star football player of this school and #1 player off of school premises. You can look at him but be careful around him, He has a deep hatred of plus size girls like you. He might like you though, You're very gorgeous" She said while smiling at me.

"Thanks, I usually don't get that alot from anyone other than my grandma" i giggled "have a nice day miss"

"you to Sweetheart!"

Lets get this day over las. The first day is always the hardest