Chapter 1

I had to re write the whole chapter cause it deleted itself and I was so angry :( but I like this better then the other one so :)

Amelia

Xx

---------------------

I walk into the same boring old school halls as I have for the past 3 years. We've just come back from our New Year holidays and I don't want to be at school at all. My feet carry me to my locker to get out my books for first period. I see one of my best friends standing under my locker at her own. Her name is Perrie, she has beautiful mauve hair which is in a braid. Perrie is so beautiful, she wears very little make up and still looks stunning.

"Perrie!" I exclaim walking faster to her. She looks up at me and embraces me in a tight hug! "I haven't seen you all holidays! How were they?" She asks letting go of my body. "Pretty boring for me, I stayed home but Mum and Dad went to Mulingar to see Niall and the rest of their family." Niall and I have know each other since birth. He's a year older then me and acts like the big brother I never had. It was nice having someone that close to you when you are an only child. We used to live there when I was little but we moved over to London when dad got a job transfer. Niall's been there through tough times for me and every major event that's happened to me. I have done the exact same for him. So I'm going over there for his graduation at the end of the school year. I honestly can't wait to see him again.

"Why didn't you parents take you?" Perrie asks locking her locker up. "They want me to start looking and preparing for collages even though I don't graduate for another 2 years." I say shutting my own locker. "Well it's better to be prepared sooner than later." Perrie say fixing the bag on her shoulder. "True, I just really miss Niall." I say disappointedly.

The bell goes for home period and Perrie sneaks off to find her boyfriend, Zayn. They are the cutest couple, they're so happy together. I head to my home room by myself. I walk into the noisy room and stake a seat up the back, like I usually do.

A tall figure walked into the room. His hair curly and a deliciously, chocolate brown. Eyes covered with dark shades. Body covered with black skinny jeans, black t-shirt and a dark red flannel. I know who this is, oh my god!

"Hello Alexis O'Brien." The figure says as he moves and stands next to my seat. "Harry Styles?" I question. "The one and only." He turns his head, his devious smirk covering it. "I haven't seen you in years!" I exclaim staring up and wrapping my arms around his neck. Harry and I went to the same middle school. I only stayed at the school for 2 years but they were the best 2 years ever. Harry and I used to live near each other and sneak out at night and have many Deep and Meaningful's. He used to take a packet of his sisters cigarettes and we would smoke in the park at the early hours of the morning. Harry was also my first kiss. We where the best of friends. Until I changed schools and we haven't spoken since.

"What- what are you doing here?" I question. My cheeks sore from smiling. "We moved on the other side of town and I switched schools also." He unwraps himself from the familiar embrace. "I can't believe you're here! I haven't spoken to you in years." I say still shocked. "I know, we never switched numbers or told me your new address. We could have still been sneaking out and I could have done more then give you your first kiss." Harry winks. "Omg Harry! Don't." I say my cheeks going red at the memory. "Hey, it was a hot kiss, one of the best." Harry's faltering words make me continue to blush. "Shut up!" I say buring my face in my sleeves and sitting down. Harry sits next to me laughing.

"What do you have first?" I ask Harry as we walk out of home room. "I think I have art first, then technology?" Harry's says pointing at his new timetable. "I have then same." I say excitedly because I now have a friend in class and it's Harry. "Well then, you can show me around school." Harry smiles putting his arm around my shoulder. I try not to smile but I can feel one creeping on my face.