Chapter Two

N/A: Hi guys. ;) First of all thank y'all so much for all the lovely comments and likes on my first chapter. I actually thought no one would read it lol. So thank you. Pls excuse my writing I'm not a writer and English isn't my first language. And before I wrote 'I Could Just Kiss You' I've never written any fanfic at all. So yeah sorry. Anyways here is another chapter. I've had some troubles writing it and I'm not that happy about it. It's more like a fill chapter now I guess. Well let me know what you think.
ps. there is a POV change but you will recognise it. xoxo

****************************************************************************************

I'm pacing around my apartment. Ever since I've got home from having lunch with Annie, I've been trying to get ready for Elise's birthday party this evening. I know it's just a little gather around with her friends at her place, still I'm kinda nervous. First of all because I usually don't hang around with her friends from acting or yoga classes, and second because I don't know what to wear and all. I'm really not sure why I'm that nervous about this evening. It's not like I haven't been over at Elise's place before or so. Maybe it's because ever since Annie pointed it out to me today that I have major feelings for Elise and that she apparently feels the same way about me, I've got new hope that maybeee, just maybe, one day I can ask her out and she might even say yes. I really hope that one day will come soon. Even though I'm very nervous about it and afraid she will say no and doesn't like me more than just friends. But I try not to think about it. Annie knows us both very well so there must be something about it, she must be right in some way. I really want to keep my hopes up.

I'm not going to ask her out tonight, definitely not. I would be way too nervous to ask her with all her friends around or so close by, I want it to be private and nothing rushed. I even know that Elise would feel better if it would be just us around. To that I'm not sure if I'm ready yet, if I ever have the courage to ask her out yet.

My thoughts are getting interrupted by the message tone from my phone on the bed. I walk over from the mirror where I was holding up different shirts to figure out what to wear. I quickly put the shirt, that I was still holding in my hands, on the bed and pick up my phone.

Annie (6:08pm): Woman I'm going to pick u up by 7. Be ready!

Oh crap. I have not even an hour anymore to get ready and I'm still not sure what to wear.

Natasha (6:10pm): kk. I will. see you later.

I throw my phone back on my bed and walk back over to the mirror and my drawers. I think I'll just wear one of my ripped jeans and a lose shirt and my converse. I walk over to my bathroom, I put on some music and start to get ready. As 'I Know I Know I Know' from Tegan and Sara starts playing I start singing a long and start smiling while thinking about how great it is to have their song featured in our movie.

After I'm done getting ready it's almost 7pm and Annie will be here soon. I take one final look in the mirror. I'm wearing my hair down and it's slightly wavy on the bottom part. I don't really wear make up just a little bit of mascara. I've decided on a black basic little lose shirt and some ripped jeans and my white converse.

"You think she's going to like it?" I ask Charlie while looking down at him. He tilts his head as an answer to me. I can't believe I'm asking my dog if Elise will like my outfit. I guess I'm more nervous than I thought I would be. I still don't know exactly why since it's not going to be anything special tonight. I have to calm myself down.

My phone buzzes in my hand.

Annie (7:01pm): I'm here. Move ya ass downstairs.

I quick pet Charlie on his head, take my jacket and keys and leave to get downstairs to Annie in the uber.

"Hi guys!", Elise opens us the door with a big smile and I just can't help myself and start smiling at her. Her smile is just so enlightening that I have to smile back at her. It's the best accessories she could wear and one of my favourite things about her. I let my eyes roam over her perfect body as she stands there in the door frame. She wears her hair open and straight down, just some casual make up, a grey lose shirt and one of her yoga pants. Love her style. I think it suits her well and fits perfectly to her, in many different ways. I have to say it always brings out her perfect curves just the right way.

She welcomes us with warm hugs. She hugs Annie first and than me. As she's hugging me I ease into her embrace and I can feel her holding me tight as well. I just love having her so close and I wish I would never have to let go of her and just could stay like this for forever. I have a feeling she's hugging me longer than Annie, even just a little bit since it's just a welcome hug. I hope I'm not overthinking something again. When she loses the embrace I feel like it was still not long enough and I just want to hug her again. She gives me her beautiful smile and we enter her apartment after her.

________________________________________________________________

*Annie POV*

As we enter the living room I can hear Kaitlyn's laugh and I tense up for a second somehow. I look over to Nat who smiles back at me. I see Kaitlyn sitting on the couch in the living room next to some girl I don't know chatting with her. The moment we enter the room they look up and their famous bright smile appears on their face and I starts smiling as well. They stand up and walk over to us and I can feel myself tensing up a little bit again. What is wrong with me? I've never been that nervous before. Ever since my lunch talk with Nat today I'm feeling slightly nervous about tonight. The whole afternoon I think about what Nat said to me that you can tell I've got feelings for Kaitlyn and that they got some for me as well. It raised my hopes up that maybe I've got a chance by Kaitlyn and that maybe they would date me one day or so.

"Guys, this is Annie and Natasha, you might have met before or recognise them!", Elise stops my train of thoughts as she quickly introduces us to her other friends from yoga and acting class meanwhile Kaitlyn reach us and hug us.

"Hi!", they say while pulling me in an embrace where I just so easily sink in as always when they hug me.

"Hi!", I answer while hugging them as it comes out more as a whisper for some reason. When we break the hug they grin at me and hug Natasha quickly.

"Let's go to the kitchen and get something to drink, shall we?", Kaitlyn ask us and we follow behind them.

"Elise said she won't serve alcohol today but I've told her there would be no fun without it so I've convinced her that we should have some drinks.", Kaitlyn explains to us as we stand by the aisle in the kitchen. They quickly make us some drinks and hand us the glasses.

"What is in it exactly Kaitlyn?", Nat asks them.

"Something good. Own recipe!", they answer with a smirk.

"Oh boy, if that kills me it's your fault!", Nat answers as she leaves the kitchen and goes back to the others in the living room. If I didn't know better she's probably looking for Elise. That's just when I realized that I'm all alone with Kaitlyn now and I feel kinda nervous again. Gosh what is this, I've never felt like this before. Get it together, I remind myself.

I take a sip from my drink, which isn't as strong as I thought it would be to be honest, and look over at Kaitlyn. They just stand there next to me half leaning on the kitchen aisle and smiling at me with a giant grin on their face.

"What?", I ask them half laughing half nervous why they are eyeing me like that.

"Nothing.", they say. "You look very beautiful tonight as always!".

I feel like I can't breath anymore and I think I'm blushing lightly as they casually take another sip from their drink.

"Thanks.", I look at them. "You don't look so bad yourself!", I smile as I look up and down at them and see their cheeks blush as they laugh it off a bit.